Chapter 6

TULIPS

Pink

Kab, Noon, Rise, New and Win all met at the field after school. They were part of the eight girl cheerleaders in the school. They were chatting away time while they waited for the staff.

They were talking about the latest moon and star contestants and viewing their profiles on facebook.

"Girls! girls, you won't believe who dropped me off," Pink who was excited joined the girls on the grass.

"Who? Who?" They questioned one after the other.
Pink rolled her round eyes and blushed. "P'Ice."

"Awwww!!" The girls chorused together.

"Is he noticing you now?" Kab asked twirling her hair with her fingers.

"Of course, he had always noticed me," Pink pouted. "Well, if I become his girlfriend and he wins moon of the school, that makes me a shining star. Like I will be the talk of the whole school. Haha."

Rise frowned her face. She hated Pink's bitchy attitude. It totally got worse when she was chosen to represent her department as star. She have not even won the competition yet but she is already parading herself like a queen. What the hell?

"Well, I don't think Ice will choose you as his girlfriend," Rise cut in rudely. She looked at her nails as she spoke.

The other girls froze looking at her.

"What? Are you jealous now?" Pink snapped.

"Sorry to burst your bubbles, but Ice... is into boys!" She slammed.

"What?" Pink's eye widened in shock.

The rest of the girls moaned their voices to different degrees.

"Who told you?" Pink retorted. "You liar!"

"I thought everybody knows," Rise smirked.

Pink felt like throwing a punch on Rise's face. How dare she say such about Ice?

"OK girls. Enough chatting already," Sis Fey said, gesturing to them to stand up. "Let's get started with practice. Hop up, everybody."

The eight girls stood up sluggishly on seeing their dance master.

"Okay. Let's go for the warm up moves. Five, six, seven, eight.... Move it girls."

To be continued...