Chapter 27

TULIPS

Ex was surprised to see Earth back to the room early in the day. Earth was busy in his laptop probably doing an assignment and watching some funny videos like he always does.

Earth had gone to immediately to see his mom after he left Ice. He made some deposits for his mom's treatment and returned to his dorm to rest.

"Earth, you wouldn't believe what happened today?" Ex breathed as he sat close to Earth.

"What happened?" Earth asked his eyes still glued on the laptop screen.

"Earth, I was just on my own, walking, then suddenly, from nowhere I heard my name, Ex, I thought it was a pretty girl who called, then I turned, what do I see, a big sized girl, her face was thick..." Ex demonstrated with his fingers.

Earth glanced at him with a smile on his face.
"She knows you then?"

"No, no. She says she see me on facebook. I checked my facebook I don't have fat friends, you know I love slim girls with big boobs and ass."

"Hmm."

"Then she grabbed my hand and tried to kiss me," Ex panted.

Earth laughed at his funny friend. "She tried to kiss you. Was it good?"

"Hey, noo. Hey Earth, my mouth is innocent, you think if she kissed me I will be here with you, huh. I will be having a heart attack now!"

Earth laughed so hard.

Ex noticed his friend was laughing well lately.

"Hey, I saw you with that handsome master, what's up? What's the update?"

"Where did you see us?"

"I saw you with my radar. You were all smiles for him. Right ... right." Ex poked his friend's tummy till it hurt.

"Okay. Okay. I agree to go out with him."

"For??"

"There's nothing again."

"For his money, right? Did you forget the money part. Get as much as you can from him Earth, don't be naive," Ex stressed out.

"Ex?"

"I will give you more tips on how to do that."

Earth stared at his friend still skeptical of the whole thing. Yes he needed the money. But what if Ice finds out. From the little time he spent with Ice, he noticed Ice was caring. He bought him snacks and always chat him, asking how he is doing and all.

Should he reject Fern's love advice and follow Ex's selfish advice? He was in a crossroad.

...

Nat and Tan.returned to the field after a failed mission to find Pink. Nat sulked all the way back. He wanted to show off a bit and checked if that Ice predator was disturbing Pink.

They sat in the footballers waiting stand watching their seniors practice in the field.

At the opposite end of the field, Pink was at a corner sitting under a tree. She touched the neatly ironed white shirt softly like its about to tear. She looked at the name boldly imprinted at the inner collar, NATAPORN. She breathed deeply.

How can a poor man be so friendly and helpful to her in that situation. He washed her shirt and let her wear his shirt. What a gentleman. Why can't Ice be a gentleman like Nat. She unconsciously folded her arms across her chest as she thought aloud.

Her parents owned one of the top companies in Thailand, she had everything she wanted. Ice will make a good partner. But he was so mean. Here was Nat, a poor boy who may not impress her parents because of their high standards. She scratched her head in frustration.