Chapter 30

TULIPS

Mark

It was the weekend. Mark was practicing some new dance moves in his room. After sweating out a bit, he sat in his reading table and started doing some homework.

He thought about Tan. He wondered how he was doing. The footballer have gotten him shaken after the kiss last time.

He wished to be in a relationship with him, at least Tan made him smile unlike Ice.

As he was pondering on his friend there was a knock on the door.

"Good morning, young master."

Mark looked towards the door. "Good morning aunt. Come in. Don't stand at the door."

The woman who had help take care of Mark since he was a baby chuckled. How time flies. The little master was becoming a man so she had to be more cautious entering his room.

Mark held the door for her and she walked in. She was a kind middle aged lady of average height.

"Little master, your mom says to prepare. Your great aunt and her family are visiting today."

"Really!" Mark's face beamed with excitement. It's been ages since he last met any of his cousins. He only knew they were distant relations from his mother's side.

"Yes."

"Will I get to meet my cousins?"

"Of course," the woman smiled, noticing how excited the young master was.

She went to his wardrobe to pick out a suitable outfit for the occasion.

Mark soon began to prepare for the small gathering.

* * *

Dressed in a sleek blue shirt and blue jean, Choice left his room for the cinema. The movie was scheduled to begin by twelve noon and Goth was no where to be found. Choice paced in front of the cinema building, redialling Goth's phone number. He had gotten the same answer...

- the number you have dialed is switched off-

He was already feeling embarrassed. After waiting for about an hour an half, he decided Goth will never show up again since the movie had already gone halfway.

He informed Timon on phone that Goth never showed and he's worried if something had happened to him. Goth took a shuttle bus and went to his dorm room.

Choice tapped on the door. A young guy who should be his roommate opened the door.

"Hello P'Choice," the young man greeted. He recognized Choice as he was quite popular in the medical college.

"Hello. Is Goth around?"

The boy shook his head. "He left to see his mom for the weekend. He will be back by Monday."

"Do you happen to know where he live?"

The boy shook his head again. "I don't know. Is anything the matter?"

"No," Choice waved. He didn't want to raise an alarm till he was sure about it. "Please tell him Choice came looking for him whenever he returns."

"Okay P," The younger boy replied and bowed. He watched as the older guy leave before closing the door.

Thanks for reading