Sick during American Idol filming

Keith sighed as he stumbled over to his chair next to Jlo. They were going to film another episode of American idol.

Keith didn't feel very good but he knew he couldn't miss filming.

He greeted Jlo and Harry as he sat down in his chair. He felt very dizzy and nauseous.

During the drive to the studio he had to pull over twice to get out of his car to vomit.

Now he was here and he knew he didn't look well at all.
He was all sweaty and pale and his eyes were bloodshot.

He had a headache,stuffed up nose, sore throat and a terrible stomachache.

"Hey Keith are you feeling ok? You don't look so good." Harry said.

I'm fine just a little tired that's all." Keith told him.

"I don't know Keith you look and sound sick to me." Jlo told him.
Keith coughed and sighed.
"Guys don't worry about me I'm fine. Can we just get this started?" He says. "Ok" Harry and Jlo replied.

Then they start filming.

2 hours later.
Keith felt worse than earlier he felt so nauseous and tired.
He was sweating even more than earlier and everything hurt.

Then he just couldn't take it anymore and quickly got up and placed a hand over his mouth.
Before running to the bathroom coughing and gagging.

Thankfully there was no contestant out on the floor.

Once Keith got into the bathroom he began throwing up everything he had eaten in the past 24 hours.

He started crying and shaking feeling even worse.
Once he finished he dry heaved a couple times then puked again.

Then he gagged and quickly grabbed toilet paper to wipe his mouth.
Then went to wash his face and hands.

He took a deep breath and sighed heavily.
Then he went to leave the bathroom and found Jlo and Harry waiting for him. "Are you ok Keith?"

They both ask at once. The second They ask that.

Keith bursts into tears again.

I don't feel good. Everything hurts." He wails.

"Oh Keith why didn't you tell us we could have helped you." Jlo said. Keith buried his head in his hands still crying.

"Come on Keith let's get you to the couch so you can lay down." Harry said. Keith removed his hands from his face and nodded.

Then followed Harry and Jlo over to the couch.

Then Keith went to lay down on the couch.

Harry knelt down next to Keith and placed his hand on Keith's forehead.

"It's a fever" Harry announced. As he took his hand off Keith's forehead.

"Jenifer can you bring a garbage can over here?"Harry called.

"Yeah" Jlo replied.

She grabbed a garbage can near the door and went over and placed it next to Keith.

"I'll get some wet paper towel to place on your forehead to try to help lower your
temperature." Harry said getting up then heading towards the bathroom.

Keith moaned in pain.

You guys don't have to help me. I need to get home to Y/N." Keith said weakly as he tried to sit up.

"Oh no baby you're staying here resting for a while before we call Y/N.

Jlo said as she gently pushed Keith against the couch. "You drove here right? Jlo ask.

Keith nodded. "Ok" Jlo said.
Then Harry came back with some wet paper towels and placed them on Keith's forehead.

"That should help you feel a bit better." He said.
"I'll get a blanket" Jlo said as she rushed off to go find a blanket.

She came back two minutes later with a blanket and placed it over Keith then pulling it up to his chin. "That's better." She said. Keith sighed heavily.

Guys it's fine I'm not that sick." He said as he started to cough.
"That cough says otherwise." Harry said.

"Yeah stop feeling bad about it. Keith it's not your fault. We will stay right here. You don't have to worry just rest." Jlo said.

Keith nodded too tired to protest then he fell asleep.

30 minutes later

Keith woke up and immediately leaned over the garbage can and threw up. He started crying.
Jlo and Harry immediately rushed over to help. Harry took the now dry paper towel off Keith's forehead and went to throw them away in a different garbage can. Jlo went and got some tissues to wipe Keith's face.

Once she came back with tissues in hand she knelt down next to Keith and wiped the puke from his face.

Then handed him a tissue. "Here wipe your nose" she said.
Keith nodded and took the tissue and wiped and blew his nose before throwing the tissue into the garbage can.

He felt terrible everything hurt and he just wanted to go home.

"Are you going to call Y/N?" Keith asked weakly.

"Yes, Harry is talking to her right now. She'll take a Uber over here and she'll drive you home in your car." Jlo told him. Keith nodded and sighed heavily.

10 minutes later
"I'm here" you call as you enter the studio where you are greeted by Ryan Seacrest. "

Hey, Ryan where is Keith?" you ask. "he's backstage with Jenifer and Harry," he tells you.
"ok thanks," you say to him. Then you rush backstage.

You find Keith laying on the couch with Harry and Jlo standing next to the couch. "Y/N!" Keith whined
"Hey, sweetheart," you say gently.

So what happened?" you ask Jlo and Harry.
"He didn't look well.

When he came in but he said was fine. Then after 2 hours of filming.
He got up to run to the bathroom and threw up." Harry said.

"that's not good. Did you take care of him until I got here?"

You ask. "Yes, we did," Jlo said.

"Good thank you guys so much." You say. Keith gets up and runs over and hugs you.

You hug him back.
"I feel terrible!" he wails. "I know Sweetie I know. We'll go home," you tell him.

"thanks again, guys." You say.

As you move away from Keith to take his hand in yours. You're welcome feel better soon Keith," Harry said
Yeah Keith feel better," Jlo said.

Keith mumbled a thank you.

Then lets you help him walk out to the car.
You both get in the car and head home.

Keith was sick for a few days and couldn't be apart of American Idol filming which upset him greatly.

But once he got better he went right back to being a judge again.
A/N Enjoy this update. This was inspired by the picture above.