Sick after concert

You were on the tour bus waiting for your husband Keith to finish up his concert.
10 minutes later
You hear the sound of Keith's bandmates laughing and talking outside the bus.
Then you hear Nathan say. "Oh no," then he rushes inside. "Keith just threw up" he announced. "Get him in here now," you tell him. Nathan nods and rushes back outside.
Two minutes later Nathan comes back onto the bus with Keith following behind him. Keith rushes over to you whimpering. "It's ok bud. Nate can you get me a towel. Please?" You ask.

Nate nods his head before going to grab a towel.
Once he comes back with one.
You take it from him and go over to the sink and get it wet with cold water.
Then you walk back over to Keith and wipe his face off. Keith bursts into tears. "Shh Shh It's ok sweetie" You say gently as you wipe his face.
Once you finish you go and wash the towel then put it away. "Keith why don't you go get into bed?" You suggest.
Keith nods and whimpers then heads to his bunk. "Will He be ok?" Nate asks. "Yeah he will be he just needs help from me." You say.
Nate nods his head and heads off to his bunk.
That's when the rest of Keith's band get on the bus. "Is Keith ok?" They ask. "Yes he's ok. He's in bed now" You tell them. They nod then head off to bed. You head to check on Keith. You find him laying down on his bed. "Are you ok sweetheart?" You ask. "No I feel terrible." "What happened bud? You were perfectly fine today"
"I started feeling sick before the show but I was only feeling nauseous." He says weakly. "That's not good. You say.
Keith sighs and sits up in bed.
You reach your hand out to place it on his forehead and sure enough you find it feeling very very warm. "Yep you've got a fever." You say. Keith frowned. "I felt fine until before the show.
Then I started to feel sick." He says weakly.
"That's not good bud." You say sadly. Keith coughs. "I hate feeling like this." He says once he stops coughing. "I know bud. It sucks" you say as you take your hand off his forehead.
Keith coughs and gags.
You quickly get up to go to grab a bucket then rush over to Keith.
The second you place the bucket down on the floor next to Keith's bunk.
Keith leans over the bucket and vomits into it.
Once he finishes he sighs heavily and lays back down in bed.
You pick up the bucket to go clean it out.
Once that's done you bring the bucket back over to his bed you place the bucket next to his bed again. Keith coughs and whimpers. "I hate this" Keith whines. "I know baby I'm sorry" you say gently as you reach your hand out and brush Keith's hair away from his face.
He sighs heavily.
Then you take your hand off his head and you head to get a washcloth to wipe his face. Then you go over and wipe the puke from his face.
Then you go and put the towel away to wash it later. Then go and sit down next to Keith's bunk. "I feel yucky." He whines. "Shh shh" You say. "Just try to relax and go to sleep. I'll stay right here if you want me too." You say to him. "Yes please" he says weakly.
"Ok." You say as you take your hand and start stroking his sweaty hair. Keith sighs with relief. Then closes his eyes and falls asleep. You stay next to him all night while he sleeps and while he's up being sick.

Keith was sick for a few days and thankfully Keith had a few days of break from tour giving him enough time to rest to get better to continue with the tour.

A/N Hey guys I am so so so so so so so so so so very sorry for not updating in awhile but I got super busy with school and homework but don't worry I have lots of parts in the making so be on the lookout for those don't worry I won't ever get tired of writing this book. I love you all sorry about not updating.
Thank you for your patience.