Sick at lake shake

A/N based on real event enjoy

You frown watching your sick husband perform on stage at lake shake in Chicago. He had to cancel the meet and greets cuz of his bad cold but insisted on performing despite feeling sick.

After the show you help Keith to the bus where he Thanks the fans then once he finishes the video.
He has a coughing and sneezing fit
You rub his back as he coughs. "Time for NyQuil and bed." You tell him. He nods and let's you give him medicine and water.

He takes the medicine and drinks the water. "Good boy" You say as you help him to bed.

After rubbing vapor rub on his chest to help his cough, wiping his nose and tucking him into bed. You head to bed too.

The next day.

He wakes up still not feeling well. You immediately give him DayQuil and makes him drink water to help his throat. "No more work this week" you tell him.
He groans loudly as he rolls over in bed his back facing you.
"You need to get better so you need to stay in bed." You tell him. "What about when we get home?" He asks. "Your going straight to bed when we get home. No work!" You say. Keith moans in protest.

Later at home
You send Keith up to bed immediately and give him more medicine and water. You hand him a tissue box and place the garbage can next to the bed.
"Thanks" he mumbles
"You're welcome sweetie" You tell him as you tuck him into bed and kiss his forehead.
After a week off from working and plenty of TLC and medicine from you. He got better.

A/N enjoy sorry for the long delay I've been so busy with vacations and recovery. I hope you enjoy this.