Sick/faints at Tim Mcgraw's (Requested)

A/N Suggested/Requested by JusticeBennett6 Thank you for suggesting this. I hope you enjoy.

You sigh as you watch Keith stumble over to the door. He was leaving to go a guitar from Tim McGraw to borrow it for awhile. Keith didn't look well.So you suggested he got a friend to drive him because you had work to do. You also suggested he take your personal protection German Shepherd dog Duke with him too. Just in case If Keith felt sick or dizzy. You had reminded Keith that Duke was one of the greatest personal protection and service dogs you had ever owned and If Keith felt sick. Duke would alert to him.
Keith didn't want to take him at first but you persisted until he gave in and took Duke with him.
Once they arrived at Tim's
Keith sighed as he got out of the car. Then calling Duke to his side and he thanked his friend for dropping him off.
Then headed to the front door with Duke at his side.
Then Keith rang the doorbell and waited. Tim opened the door and smiled when he saw them. "Hey Keith come on in I have the guitar for you and hello Duke." Tim said happily. He moved away to let Keith and Duke walk in. Then once they were inside Tim went and closed the door. "Can I get you or Duke anything?. You don't look so good Keith." Tim said. "No it's ok we're good and I'm ok so don't worry. Can you please just get the guitar so I can get home?" He asked. "Yeah sure I'll go get it." Tim said before he turned and walked away to get the guitar. That's when Keith started to feel uneasy and lightheaded. He felt nauseous and started to feel dizzy he reached out to grab Duke only to remember the dog wasn't wearing his special mobility support harness he wore whenever you or Keith felt unstable while standing or walking. And because Duke didn't have his harness on Keith didn't have anything to grab onto to stay up right.
Then Keith's vision blurred and it only got worse. He had a bad taste in his mouth and he felt himself swaying side to side. He felt Duke nuzzle his leg alerting him to sit down but Keith didn't listen to the alerts.
Then he felt himself fall and he blacked out.
The next thing he knew he was on the couch in Tim McGraw's living room. He woke up with his vision blurred by tears. He felt like he was gonna throw up and he still felt dizzy even though he was laying down. It felt like the room was spinning around him.
Then he heard Tim's voice. "Oh thank God your awake. I was getting worried how are you feeling now?" Tim asked.   Keith moaned in pain. "Awful" he mumbled.
"I'm glad your awake now I want you to rest here for a few minutes until you feel a bit better then I'll drive you home." Tim said. "what happened?" Keith asked. "You passed out. I heard a loud noise and then when I came back to where you were. You were laying on the floor and Duke was nudging you to try to wake you up. I picked you up and carried you to the couch. Duke followed me and stayed with you when I set you on the couch then went and called Y/N to let her know what happened and let her know I'd drive you home once you were awake and feeling a bit better." Tim said. "I'm fine now" Keith said as he attempted to sit up only to be hit with a wave of nausea and dizziness. So he had to lay back against the pillows on the couch. "You don't seem fine to me. You can rest there for a few minutes. I have the guitar all ready in a case for you when you feel ready to leave." Tim said then he left the room. Keith sighed and closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep. His head hurt and he felt like he was gonna throw up. It took him awhile but he finally fell into a fitful sleep.
20 minutes later
Keith awoke to Duke licking him awake. Keith moaned and pushed Duke away before sitting up. He felt well enough to sit up without feeling nauseous or dizzy.
He got up from the couch and stumbled through the house and found Tim sitting at the dining room table scrolling through his phone. He looked up when he heard Keith walk in. "Hey you ready to go?" Tim asked. 
Keith nodded but he immediately regretted it when his head started to hurt. He flinched from the pain. "Are you sure you feel well enough for me to drive you home?" Tim asked.  "Yes" Keith replied. His voice sounding raspy. "If you feel ready to go get Duke. I have the guitar in the case. I'll get that while you get Duke and we'll head out to my truck." Tim said. Keith nodded and went to get Duke.
Once he got Duke to follow him to the foyer.
He waited for Tim. Then once Tim came over. With the guitar case in hand
Then they headed out to Tim's truck. Keith was moving slower then Duke and Tim because he felt so bad. He stumbled after them. And once they got out to the truck. Tim went and got into the driver's side of the truck. And Keith and Duke got into the passenger side of the truck. Then once Keith closed the door. Tim started up the truck and pulled out of the driveway and started driving toward the direction of Keith's house.
Once Tim pulled into the driveway. Keith grabbed the guitar case and then he and Duke got out of the truck and before Keith closed the door. He thanked Tim. After that he rushed up into the house. He tossed the guitar case aside.
Then rushed past you to the bathroom and threw up on the floor. You sigh as you walk over and start rubbing his back as he throws up. Once he finishes he stumbles backwards and you catch him. "It's ok you're ok I've got you." You tell him. He whines. "Shh Shh" You say. "Come on let's get you to the couch. He nods and moves away from you and heads to the living room. And you follow him. One you both are in the living room Keith heads to the couch and sits down and you go to get supplies to care for him.
Keith was sick for a few days and had to go to the doctor but after getting some antibiotics he got better.
A/N Here you go JusticeBennett6 I'm so sorry it took me so long I didn't mean for this part to get this long. I'm so so sorry for keeping you waiting. I hope you like it. :)