Bad cold/Fever and rainy day

You sigh as you look out the window it's pouring rain outside the girls were staying at a friend's house for a few days and your husband Keith had a music video shoot that day not only that he had also had a interview scheduled.

But Keith had a bad cold and then it started raining so everyone decided to cancel both the video shoot and the interview.

You shake your head remembering the phone call you got from Keith 2 hours earlier he had called to tell you that he was coming home he told you how awful he felt and he had a bad cough.

You had hung up the phone and sighed. Before mumbling "why didn't he cancel yesterday?" Now you sat on the couch watching and waiting for Keith's car to pull in the driveway.

10 minutes later.

You finally see Keith's car pull up in the driveway.

You watch him fling the car door open and slamming it shut before running to the front door.

He flings open the door before you get a chance to react.

He closes the door coughing and breathing heavily. He's pale and soaking wet. "Hey buddy how are you feeling? Your soaked!" You say concern laced in your voice. He shivers and coughs "I feel worse than earlier" he says through chattering teeth. "Oh no my poor baby go change into some dry clothes.

Then I'll set up a spot for you on the couch ok?" You say gently as you get up from your spot on the couch he nods before turning and heading over to the stairs to go change.
10 minutes later

Keith stumbles down the stairs wearing a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. "That better?" You ask as you go and grab a few blankets from the blanket basket by the the window. He nods as
You then head over to the couch and sit down pulling one of the blankets over you.

Keith comes over and sits next to you you throw the other blankets over him and hand him a box of tissues and a water bottle.

He sighs as he takes a few sips of water and sets it down on the coffee table. He coughs and sighs. He lays his head against your shoulder before falling asleep.

You sigh as you watch him sleep you give him a kiss on his head and find it feeling warm but decide to leave it alone.

Later that day.
You peak into the living room to check on Keith and find him still asleep.

"Good he needs some sleep" you tell yourself you had some work to do so after waking up
Keith for a second so you could tell him you needed to work around the house.

Now he was asleep again which was great for you so you could get your work done.

15 minutes later

You get up from your office chair to go and start to make dinner and check on Keith.

You find Keith awake and sitting up holding his stomach like it hurts.

"Hey bud how are you feeling?" You ask as you approach him and place your hand on his forehead.

"I still don't feel good" he says weakly you frown as his forehead feels warm and you sigh.

"I think it's both a cold and a fever you feel warm" you tell him as he winces in pain.

He sighs and frowns. "Are you hungry for dinner at all?" You ask he immediately shakes his head.

"Yep it's definitely both a fever and a cold because you don't want to eat and your warm." He nods  and gags before getting up and runs to the bathroom.
You frown as you get up and head to make dinner.

Later that night after you both head to bed.
You watch as Keith whimpers and cries in his sleep he had trouble getting comfortable and was in pain.

He finally stops and sits up and looks at you he whines and snuggles up against you.

"You can't sleep?" You ask he nods as he winces in pain.

"You want some medicine to see if it will help?"

You ask he nods as you get up and head downstairs to get some water and medicine for him.
When you come back he's waiting for you.

You hand him a pill and a water bottle.

He takes the pill and swallows it and takes the water bottle and he opens the bottle and downs the water.

"Easy buddy" you warn as he hands the bottle to you.

He coughs and sneezes he reaches for a tissue from the tissue box on the night stand.

He blows his nose and gets up to go throw the tissue away in the garbage you watch as he tosses the tissue away

He then gags and coughs and he starts to leave the bathroom then he pukes all over the bathroom floor. Not once, not twice but three times.

He sighs heavily and gags "Oh Keith" you say as you quickly run out to the hall bathroom to grab paper towels and then head back to the master bathroom.

Once you get back into the other bathroom you immediately begin to clean up his mess.

Keith whimpers and cries as you clean up.

"It's ok Keithy wipe your mouth then brush your teeth then head straight back to bed" you say calmly trying to keep him calm.

He nods as he does what you told him.

Once your both back in bed Keith whimpers and snuggles against you. You had him take the pill again and thankfully he didn't throw up again.

"You ok now?" You ask as he whimpers and coughs he nods and sighs finally calm.

"Good now try and rest ok? I'll stay right here" you say as Keith nods and closes his eyes and falls asleep. You smile as you kiss his forehead. You then fall asleep with Keith snuggled against you.

A/N Hey guys I hope you enjoy this update I'm so happy for all the support this book is getting normally it takes a long time for my books to get popular so I'm really happy for all the support on these stories it makes me feel great knowing that people care to read my stuff so thank you all :) Goodnight