Sick when his Mom is visiting

You frown as You sit on the couch next to Keith.
His mom was visiting for a few weeks and she was outside playing with the girls.

Keith had been so excited that his Mom was coming to visit.

When she had first arrived. you and Keith had started to make plans and what to do with Keith's mom.
Then two days into Keith's mom being at your house.

Keith got very sick with a high fever. So now instead of going out to eat or things like that.

You and Keith's mom had to switch off when taking care of him.
Keith felt terrible about it and would apologize for it every chance he got.
Keith whimpered and buried his head against your neck.

"Shh Shh," You say gently as you hold him close and rub his back.
Then you pull the blanket tighter around him.
10 minutes later.
The girls come inside and head upstairs to their rooms. Keith's mom comes in to and sits down next to Keith.
"How's he doing?" Keith's mom asks. "He's still very miserable." You tell her.

As you stroke Keith's sweaty hair. He moves his head off your shoulder and looks at his mom. "I don't feel good mom. I'm sorry." He whines.

"It's ok Keith it's fine. I'm not mad. I'm just worried about how you're feeling."

She says as she leans over and kisses his head.
Keith coughs and moans and snuggles up
closer to you.

"Does he need anything?" Keith's mom asks. "not at the moment," You say.

"ok let me know if he needs anything. I'll be helping with the girls." she says standing up and heads towards the stairs.

"You don't have to help us you know." You remind her.

"It's ok I don't mind. I'm happy to help if you need it or not.
she says as she heads upstairs.

Keith coughs and gags. "You going to throw up?" You ask. He nods and gags again.

You quickly get up to grab the garbage can from the kitchen and rush back into the living room and place it down in front him and move back just in time. Keith pukes into the garbage can twice.
Then starts crying.

You frown as you get a tissue from the tissue box on the table next to the couch and wipe off the puke. He continues to cry.

Then he starts shaking.

"Shh Shh." You say trying to calm him down. "I want Mom" He wails.

"Ok I'll get her ok? Stay here." You say getting up and quickly going upstairs to get Keith's mom.
"Keith wants you." You tell Keith's mom. "Ok thanks" she says and she heads downstairs.

You follow close behind.

You stop as you reach the living room entrance and watch Keith's mom as she goes and sits down next to Keith and pull him into a hug.

Keith buries his head against his mom's neck. He's still crying and whimpering. "Mom my stomach hurts." He whines.

"I know sweetie I'm sorry." She says as she kisses his head and holds him close and rubs his back.

You smile It was nice knowing Keith's mom was willing to help out with Keith.

Even though she had planned on this being more of a vacation.
Instead of taking care of her sick son.
Keith whimpers and cries as his mom holds him.
His mom starts singing to him to calm him down.

Keith falls asleep snuggled up to his mom.
You smile and go to sit by his mom.
Keith's mom smiles at you.

He's a momma's boy," she says. "Yeah he is and it's adorable." You say smiling.

Keith's mom smiles back. Then strokes Keith's hair as he sleeps.

"I'll be in my office so let me know if you need my help."   You say getting up from the couch and start heading to my office.

Keith's mom nods and waves you away.
You smile and head to your office.

Keith's mom continues stroking his hair happy he's sleeping.

30 minutes later.

Keith wakes up still feeling sick he whimpers and snuggles up to his mom.

How you feeling sweetheart?" His mom asks. "Still sick" he says weakly.

"I'm sorry sweetie." His mom says as she kisses him and pulls him close to cuddle him.

"Me and Y/N will take care of you ok? I love you." His mom tells him.

Keith smiled at his mom and cuddled up with her. "I love you too Momma." He said.

Keith was sick for a few days then once he got better he was able to enjoy the rest of his mom's visit.

A/N sorry for not updating In a while I've been super busy with vacation and recovery and all that stuff anyway I hope you all enjoy the update.