Traveling sick and Alone.

He felt awful. Truly awful and of course it didn't hit him until he was in the airport walking to his gate. You were away with the girls visiting your family and Keith was heading out to do some shows in Florida.

Keith wasn't traveling alone of course. He had the band and crew.
But without you or the girls. It felt that way. His head hurt and his throat was sore. His whole body ached.

He trudged through the airport with his luggage dragging behind him.
He was so exhausted and just wanted to be at home in bed with you and get all the cuddles and kisses he could stand.

But instead, he was ambling through the airport.
Then he saw it.
One of the stores had medicine, tissues, and anything else that he might need.

He rushes in to grab travel packs of tissues, DayQuil, NightQuill, and other travel sized sick items.

After he buys his things.

He finds a spot to sit and take a minute to himself. Once he's sitting at a table next to a Starbucks. He takes a swig of water and takes a DayQuil. Then he puts his head down on the table and tries to get a minute of shut-eye.

"Excuse me are you Keith Urban?"

Keith slowly raised his head and looked up and noticed a young girl standing next to his table. She was maybe Faith's age or a little younger.

"I'm Lillian I'm a huge fan of yours. Can we get a picture together?" The girl asked. She smiled warmly at him. Unfortunately, she didn't seem to notice how sick he was.

"Oh yeah sure." Keith slowly stood up he watched as Lillian handed her phone to her mom. Lily's mom snapped a few pictures of Lily hugging her idol.

Keith plastered on a smile as Lily's mom snapped the pictures. He prayed that neither Lily nor her mom could tell how sick he looked.

As soon as Lilian and her mom walked away.

Keith collapsed back into the chair he had been sitting in and put his head down on the table again. Closing his eyes for a few minutes until he felt someone else shaking him.

"Keith you good? Its Nathan and Josh."

Keith slowly raised his head and looked at his bandmates looking concerned.
Keith groaned. "Sorry guys I'm not feeling so good. Can we head to our plane?"

Josh and Nathan nodded and Keith got up and grabbed his things and followed them out to the private plane.

Later
Keith was relieved to be on the plane and in the air. He was so exhausted and felt so crummy. Even though he had taken some medicine. He hated traveling like this. He grabbed a blanket and tried to sleep. Thankfully the medicine helped and allowed him to sleep until they landed. Once they got to the hotel.
Keith decided to shower and change his clothes.

After that, he texted you an update and went to rest some more to feel better.

Soon he was well enough to perform.