Nightmare 2

It was the middle of the night and you were fast asleep while your husband was tossing and turning and he's sweating and shaking. He yells and screams and cries in his sleep. You wake up and sit up and start to gently shake him awake. Once he sits up he screams again and cries. You Immediately pull him into a hug he whimpers and cries as he buries his head against your neck. He's sweating like crazy and breathing heavily but you don't care. "Shh it's ok baby it's ok shh shh it's ok I got you now it's ok your ok now" you say gently as he whimpers he's still shaking but not as bad. You begin to rock back and forth with him still in your arms you start humming the song you use to help him get back to sleep. Then you start to sing "Train whistle blowing makes a sleepy noise underneath their blankets go all the girls and boys. Rock and Rolling riding out along the bay all bound for Morningtown many miles away. Driver at the engine fireman rings the bell sandman swings the lantern to show that all is well. Rock and rolling riding out along the bay all bound for Morningtown many miles away. Rock and rolling riding out along the bay all bound for Morningtown many miles away. Maybe it is raining where our train will ride all the little travelers are warm and snug inside. Rock and rolling riding out along the bay all bound for Morningtown many miles away. Once you finish singing you smile when you see that Keith is fast asleep in your arms. You sigh as you gently move him so he's laying down then you lay down next to him and wrap your arms around him and fall asleep too.

A/N Hey guys I hope you enjoy this update I came up with this idea and I just had to write it down I hope you enjoy this update :) and I'm still on vacation but I was able to quickly write this :) Night all also I apologize for using the same song I used last time but it's my favorite night time song and I love it also I actually wrote all the lyrics this time but I also included the video again. Night all