Upset/Worried about the Rumors

A/N The More Rumors I hear the More stories I come up with Enjoy! Also the girls are at a friend's house (in the story )

You sigh as you flip through the channels on the Tv your husband Keith had come home from rehearsal early for some odd reason but he wouldn't tell you why he seemed tense and mad. Then when the tv lands on the news channel it says "Keith Urban was Spotted with Another Female getting cozy after a concert on Friday night. How is Y/N reacting to this? Sources close to her say she has yet to comment on this situation hopefully it won't end their relationship that is all Lester Holt back to you in the studio." You switch the tv off and turn to face Keith sitting on the couch his face is as white as a sheet his legs are pulled up to his chest his arms wrapped around his legs his hands gripping his legs so tightly they are white. Immediately he places his head on his knees. "Keith Lionel Urban I want to hear your side of the story! Now!!" You snap. "Y/N please It's not what you think I know you'll want to divorce me and everything but please listen to me it's not what it looks like I didn't get that close it was just a friendly hug I know how you'll want to leave me now and I guess you'll want full Custody of the girls so I'll just leave..."    "Keith how dare you think I'd leave you Sweetie I've been with you for everything don't assume the rumors are going to make me want to leave you. Don't go anywhere I'm not going anywhere! Calm down" that's when Keith starts crying and sobbing he lifts his head and lets go of his legs and places his hands at his side. He looks at you crying. "Oh Keith Honey its ok" you say as you run over to him and sit down next to him and pull him into a hug he hugs you back and he buries his head against your neck sobbing. "Shh sweetheart it's ok I won't leave and I won't let anything come between us or the girls I can promise you that ok?"
"Please Don't ever leave me ever I need you and I love you so much I'm so sorry"
"It's ok baby you don't need to be sorry it's ok and I'll always be here for you no matter what I can promise you that no matter what happens I'll be here I love you too sweet boy" you say as you kiss his head and rest your head against his. Happy the issue was resolved

A/N Yay a short but sweet little update I sadly start school next Thursday and I'm going into high school! ;( Anyway I got this idea after seeing more rumors about Keith and Nicole's relationship so behold another fanfic Anyway I hope you all enjoy. Also don't worry the rumors are not true!!!