Sick on your wedding Anniversary

You wake up the morning of your wedding anniversary with your lovable husband. Keith was still asleep.

You notice the girls had left a card for you both.

You smile and get up to go get breakfast.
After eating breakfast you bring some up for Keith.

He's awake and sitting up in bed. You give him breakfast and he scarfs it down. He smiles at you. "Happy anniversary babe" he says.

Then he starts coughing and sneezing.  "Oh my you sound like you've got a cold." You say.

He shrugs "yeah and my stomach hurts a little" he says. 
"Ok hopefully it's nothing too bad"
you say.
You give him some medicine and water to see if it'll help.
Later that day.

Keith wakes up coughing after a fitful sleep. His stomach cramp from earlier in the day has gotten worse and he's starting to feel nauseous. He coughs and gags. 

Then rushes to the bathroom calling out for you while trying to not be sick on the floor.

You get up there in time to see him kneeling in front of the toilet vomiting.

You rush over to help him stay calm and rub his back.
Once he finishes you wipe his mouth with toilet paper and help him back to bed.

He whimpers as you help him.

He apologizes for getting sick and ruining your anniversary day.

You tell him you don't care that he's not feeling well.
Once he's in bed you check him for a temperature and he's got one. "It's more than a cold now" you tell him and he nods.

Agreeing with you as he knows that he's feeling much worse.

You grab the thermometer and have him hold it under his tongue.
The thermometer reads 102.5.

You frown "that's not good bubs" you say as you take the thermometer out of his mouth.

He whimpers and coughs hard. You rub his back.

You spend the rest of the day caring for him and relaxing with him.

Even though he was sick you still celebrated your anniversary together at home with each other.
You didn't mind that he was sick and once he was better. You guys went out to dinner.

A/N I hope you enjoy this anniversary update I came up with this yesterday and thought I'd write it.