Sick during guys weekend (Requested)

A/N requested by the lovely JusticeBennett6 thank you.

It was guys weekend at Tim's beach home for Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley and Keith Urban. They'd be spending the long weekend together and their wives would be on their own girls trip.

It was supposed to be a nice few days relaxing.

A few days after arriving.
Keith woke up one morning not feeling well. He got up and went to the bathroom.

Seeing himself in the mirror he looked pale and he felt as bad as he looked.
He coughed and went to get breakfast. Tim and Brad were already eating. "Morning" he said as he grabbed a plate of pancakes, bacon and toast.

Then sat in between Tim and Brad. He starts eating despite a dull ache in his stomach.
Brad looks at him concerned. "What?" He asked

"Nothing you just don't look so good." Brad said.  "Yeah" Tim pipped up.
You seem like your getting sick." He told Keith.

Brad nods in agreement.

Keith sighs "guys I'm ok just exhausted." Keith told them.

Even though he felt awful he didn't want Tim and Brad to be worried about him.

Later that day while on a boat ride.
Keith was trying to enjoy the boat ride but his stomach was feeling even worse than earlier in the morning.

Brad was driving boat and Tim was sitting in the seat across from Keith.

Throughout the ride Keith's Stomach was becoming more and more upset by the boats movement.

When the boat went over a huge wave. The nausea hit him hard.

Keith leaned over the boat and gagged.

Brad stopped the boat immediately seeing Keith gagging. Tim quickly got up to help.

Tim rubbed his back as Keith started to vomit into the water.
After puking for two minutes. Keith finally stopped and curled up on the seat. Tim sat by him.

As Brad started driving the boat back to the dock.

Later at home.
Tim helped Keith to his room to rest. Keith felt so bad.
Once he got into bed he curled up under the covers and waited for Tim as he went to get medicine for him.

Tim came back and gave him medicine. Then left him alone to rest.
He spent the rest of the day in bed trying to get better.
Later at dinner
Keith felt too nauseous to eat anything so he stayed in the guest bedroom watching tv while Brad and Tim ate dinner.

He felt bad that he ruined the boat ride for Tim and Brad. He felt awful everything hurt but especially his stomach.

Awhile later Tim came to check on him and helped him get ready for bed and stayed with him the rest of the night taking care of him.

After awhile Keith got better to enjoy the rest of guy's weekend with Tim and Brad.