England Tour "Fun"

Keith groaned as he got comfy in bed at the hotel in England. You were already fast asleep exhausted from the flight over.

The girls were fast asleep too.

Meanwhile Keith struggled to get comfy and fall asleep.

He wasn't feeling so well.

It has started on the flight over with a achy stomach and a slight headache.

He didn't think much of it at first because it had been a very long flight.

Now he wasn't so sure. He tossed and turned and coughed in his fitful sleep.

You could feel Keith thrashing about next to you.
Jet lag was hitting him hard so you weren't surprised at his inability to sleep.
But he doesn't settle.

He tosses and turns continuously. Coughing every few minutes.

He sounds terrible like something is very wrong.
You rub his back as he coughs. You hope he's ok.

A few hours later.

You wake up to Keith nudging you.

"Hey babe?" He whispers carefully as to not wake the girls.

"Hm?" You ask as you slowly wake up. You sit up and rub your eyes.

"I don't feel good my stomach hurts like I might throw up." He says weakly.

You look at him worriedly.

"Is it from traveling?" You ask.

He shakes his head then coughs. "It doesn't feel like it.
It feels like there's something in my stomach." He says.

His stomach makes a horrible loud noise and you can see his stomach moving.

He groans and puts a hand where it hurts. Then he reaches his hand out to yours and puts  your hand on the spot where it's hurting.

"That doesn't feel good at all." You say as you go to move your hand away.

He keeps it on the spot where it hurts and he moves his hand away. "I like it when you rub it better." He says.
"Ok" you say as you rub his stomach for a while before he starts to gag.

He rushes to the bathroom to vomit. You run after him to help him.

You rub his back and make sure he doesn't choke on the bile coming up.

He coughs up partially digested food and meals from the past 24 hours.

He groans as his hands rest on his gurgling belly.
He coughs harshly bringing up the last of the stomach bile.

"Good job you feel a little better now?" You ask. He nods. You help him up to the sink to rinse out his mouth.
Then you both head back to bed.

The next morning he's still super sick.
He feels nauseous and not feeling well enough to eat. When you check his temperature it's 102.7.
He's sweating profusely and just overall miserable.
You spend the day tending to his every need. The girls go out with a family friend so you can tend to Keith.

Of course there's talk about canceling the first concert and rescheduling.

Keith groaned "I can't cancel this is the first UK tour I've done in over 12 years." He said worriedly.

"I know baby but you're not feeling well enough to perform.

You say as you rub his gurgling stomach.
He sighs heavily. You both continue to discuss what to do.

Eventually we all decide the show must go on.

Thankfully it all goes well and even though he's horribly miserable by the time he's done.
He's glad he was able to perform.

Over the course of the next few days he rests in between soundchecks and interviews.

Soon he's feeling much better and able to continue the tour.