When he's sick and needs you to come home

Keith sighed as he sat down on the couch. He wasn't feeling well. His head hurt and his stomach hurt. He had been feeling bad all day. You had to head to the office for the day. He wanted you to come home and cuddle him and to make him feel better.

But you were at work and he didn't want to bother you but he needed you.

He decided to call you anyway.

You pick up immediately. "Hey baby what's up?' you ask.

"I don't feel well," he whines. "Oh no, my poor baby. Do you want me to come home?" You ask.
" Yes please," he says. "Ok see you soon." You say.

Then you hang up and leave your office to head home.
15 minutes later.

Once you get home.

You quickly get out of your car and head inside.

You find Keith sitting on the couch in the living room shivering.

"Oh sweetie are you ok?" You ask. He looks very sick. He's sweating and shaking.
He looks pale and his cheeks are flushed from a fever.
"I don't feel good. My head hurts, my throat hurts and my stomach hurts." He says weakly.

"Why didn't you tell me before I went to work? I could have taken a day off." You tell him.

"I was still asleep when you left." He says. "Oh ok."  You say.

"I need cuddles I feel really yucky." He whines. "Ok" you say as you walk over and sit down next to him.

You pull him close. He relaxes in your arms.

You hold him close. He sighs heavily and curls up in your arms.

You smile seeing him relax and calm. You kiss his nose and holds him tight.

Later that day
You rub his back as he vomits. Every few minutes he's throwing up.

You help him each time and get him to calm down.
You wipe his mouth and help him to the couch and you stay with him massaging his upset stomach.

He sighs heavily clearly feeling more comfortable.

You help him throughout the day and night until he gets better.
After a few days he got better

A/N I hope you enjoy this update more coming soon especially now that's its summer