Tour ills

Requested by USMCRules

It was the middle of tour. Everything was going well. Keith loved having you and his friend/ opening act Ingrid Andress on tour with him.

So far everything was going well and everyone was having a blast.

Until one day Keith woke up with a headache, sore throat and a slight ache in his stomach.

He noticed you were still asleep so he got up to take a shower and change.

Thinking that once he showers he'll feel better.

Unfortunately it didn't help much. He still felt sick.

So he went back to bed with you. Hoping after sleeping a little bit longer would help.
Unfortunately when you both got up and headed down to breakfast he was feeling so much worse.
He knew he'd just have to hide it as much as possible.

Later on that day.

Keith tried to hide his symptoms as much as he could. He tried to not talk as much to keep his voice ready for soundcheck and the show.

"You don't look so good Keith." Ingrid commented halfway through their hangout at the local beach.

"You look pale." You say.

He shrugs it off. "I didn't sleep so good last night." He explained.

You and Ingrid shared a look of concern. But didn't say anything else and Keith was relieved.

He hoped he could keep hiding it.

At soundcheck he was feeling so bad he thought he'd throw up or pass out.

But he brushed it off and drank water to try to settle himself. He took a few deep breaths too.

During soundcheck.
Keith was getting worse by the minute sweating profusely and coughing in between songs.

You and Ingrid looked at each other.

"Take 5 everyone." Keith said in between coughs.
He goes over to you and collapses into the chair next to you.

You reach to feel his forehead and he pushes your hand away.

"Baby you look terrible I think we need to call the concert off you seem very sick."

He coughs and shakes his head. Then swallows harshly.
He gets up and rushes off to the bathroom to get violently ill.
He pukes up most of what he's eaten. You had rushed after him and knocked on the stall he was in.
"Come in." He said weakly.
You stepped into the stall and found him leaning over the toilet.  Coughing  up the last of the partially digested food and bile.

You immediately grab a tissue and wipe his mouth.
"I know you were trying to hide it but you did a terrible job." You tease.
He chuckles and groans from the ache.

A few minutes later he feels comfortable enough to leave the bathroom without puking.

"I think we have to cancel I feel absolutely horrible." He says finally admitting he's Ill.

"Good idea." You tell him.

Later you help him into clean and soft pjs then get him comfy in bed and set up a puke bucket. Then cuddle him the rest of the day.

After a few days of rest, medicine and TLC he felt much better.