Sick at CMA Fest

You sigh as you sit next to Keith on a couch backstage at CMA fest. He had been feeling terrible all day but because of his stubbornness he refused to stay home.
You frown as you rub his back. "Babe are you sure you want to do this?" You ask. "You look terrible" You tell him. He whimpers and coughs. "I'm fine." He says sounding confident in himself. You frown as you lean over to kiss his check. Then once you pull away you take your hand off his back and let your arm drop to your side. "Ok but let me know if you need to leave or rush offstage if you start feeling really bad." You say. He nods in agreement. Then he gets up from the couch and heads to the stage.
Then you get up and head to your reserved place in the audience.
Watching Keith's performance he seemed to be doing well. He looked very sweaty but he was doing well. Finally when the performance was over he thanked the crowd and then turned And quickly walked off stage to find you. You were already backstage waiting for him.
Once he finds you. You rush over to him and give him a quick hug and kiss on his check. You then pull away to place your hand on his forehead but he moves away. "You did a great job babe. Now go put your guitar away so we can go home." You say to him. He nods and sighs heavily before removing his guitar and going to put it away. Once that's done.
You head out of the venue with Keith following close behind. Then you guys get into the car and head home.
Once you get home you and Keith head upstairs. Keith coughed and gagged then rushed to the bathroom throwing up. You run after him and kneel next to him and start rubbing his back.
Once he finishes he sighs heavily and gags. He whines and coughs. "I feel terrible!!!!" He wails. You move back away to get up.
As he moves away from the toilet.
Then he stands up and stumbles over to the sink to wash his face, hands and to brush his teeth.
Once he finishes he sighs heavily and tosses the toothbrush into the garbage can. "Let's get you into bed" You say as you take his hand and lead him out of the bathroom back to the bedroom and over to the bed. You pull back the blankets so he can get into bed.
Then you go and get some washcloths from under the sink and then turn on the cold water and run the cloths underneath.
Then you turn the sink off then turn the light off.
Then head back over to Keith's side of the bed. Keith whimpers when he sees you.

"Hey baby I got some washcloths wet and I'm going to put them on your neck and forehead to help with your fever ok?. They might be a little cold but it'll help reduce your fever ok?" You tell him. He nods and whines as you approach him.
Then place the first wet cloth on his forehead and the second one on his neck. He sighs heavily and then he grabs the blankets and moves them over him.

"That feel good?" You ask. He nods. "Good That should help you a little bit. Goodnight sweet boy." You say as you kiss his check before going to get into your side of the bed and take some of the blankets from him. "I need blankets too you know." You say to him.

He nods and moves closer to you. You smile at him and then you nuzzle his face he whimpers and nuzzles you back.

"I love you bud I'm sorry you don't feel good." You say as you kiss his check again he whines. Before he closes his eyes and falls asleep. You sigh as you snuggle up close to him and then you fall asleep too.

Keith was sick for a few days but thanks to you he got better sooner than expected.
A/N This was supposed to be published earlier in June but I unfortunately was very busy and didn't have time. Plus recovery has been a lot harder than I thought it would be but I'm doing good. Still have a long road ahead but I'm doing well. I hope you enjoy this part sorry it took so long. But I'm back and I'll try to work on this book as much as I can. I'm so sorry it took so long. But I hope you enjoy.