Laryngitis

Keith wakes up early as he usually does. He manages to get through most of his daily routine.

Before noticing the heat radiating off him and the chills going up and down his spine.

He made himself a cup of coffee and tried to drink it.

His throat was terribly sore and it hurt to swallow.
He manages to drink at least most of the cup before stopping cuz the pain was too much.

He went back upstairs to the bedroom to wake you.
He gently shook you awake.
"Babe?" He says weakly and raspy.

You slowly wake up to him shaking you.

"What's wrong? Oh you sound awful!" You say worriedly.
"I think I got laryngitis." He says before coughing.

"Yeah it definitely seems like it." You say.

"Good thing you have a day off huh?" You say as you get up.
He nods.
"Go get comfy on the couch. I'll be down in a few minutes." You tell him.

He smiles and kisses you then heads back downstairs to the living room.

Once your up you change your clothes.

Then head downstairs with throat spray, thermometer and water.

You head downstairs to the living room. Where Keith is waiting for you.

You check his temperature and it's 103.1.
You frown. "That's not good babe."
He sighs heavily and curls up on the couch.

You help him get comfy with a blanket.
Then you help him with the throat spray and water. You stay with him until he falls asleep.

Later on that day.
You help Keith with the throat spray and a few sips of water. After that he's asleep again.
So you spend that time cleaning the house and taking care of your pets.
Every few hours you help him take the throat spray and a few sips of water or bites of food.

Then he goes back to sleep. You decide to join him. You curl up next to him on the couch and fall asleep.

After a long few days he feels much better.