He comes home in tears and he's really sick

A/N This is so long I'm so sorry 😐

Your sitting on the couch watching tv while the Girls are at a friend's house for a few days and your husband Keith is at the studio. 
10 minutes later
Keith bursts through the door calling for you and crying. You quickly get up and run to him. You find him standing in the doorway tears streaming down his face. He looks sick and he's sweating and shaking terribly. "Oh no baby what happened?" You say worriedly as you take his hand and lead him to the living room. You sit down on the couch and he joins you. He cries as you pull him into a hug. He then tells you that he had gotten sick while at the studio and he had puked 4 times and almost threw up on himself. His friends who had been with him worried about him because of how sick he was they had left you a message but you hadn't heard it because you had silenced your ringer on your phone so you could work.
Keith buries his head against your neck sobbing. "It hurts!" He wails and winces in pain. You frown as you kiss his head and rub his back trying to calm him down. Then he pukes all over himself and you. "Oh Keith!" You say firmly as he whimpers and pulls away he cries loudly and gets up and runs to the bathroom to get sick again. You cringe at the sound of him throwing up.
You gag yourself at the smell and get up to go take a shower and change.
Once your done with your shower and wearing clean clothes. You head to check on Keith you find him sitting on the bathroom floor leaning over the toilet. He's breathing heavily and sweat is dripping from his forehead. He looks horrible. He whimpers and gags before throwing up again he sighs and coughs breathing heavily as you kneel down next to him to rub his back.
Once he's done he gets up you get up as well and grab a tissue and then you ask him to face you so you can wipe his face.
Once you finish you throw the tissue into the garbage can by the sink. "Let's get you back to the couch and I'll get a puke bucket for you ok? Wait here!" You say as you head to get the stuff. Once you finish setting up the couch the couch covered in bed sheets and blankets and pillows. And a towel with a bucket on top of it on the floor in front of the couch incase he gets sick again. You then head to get Keith from the bathroom and find him vomiting again. You immediately kneel down next to him and rub his back. Once he finishes he moves away from the toilet and sits against the wall.
You reach out to place your hand on his stomach and rub it gently trying to take away the pain. Then you move your hand away to get up and grab a tissue and wipe his face. "Let's get you into a nice bath and then I'll set you up in here because it's seems like your stomach just isn't letting you rest not even enough time for you to sleep." You say as you get up and Keith gets up too and reaches for your hand and you lead him out of the bathroom and then head to walk through the living room to head to the stairs then Keith breaks away from you and runs over to the bucket and pukes into it. "Oh Keith!" You say worriedly as he whimpers and stumbles towards you looking worse than earlier.
"Come on sweetie" you say "Everything hurts" he wails as he follows you upstairs and into the hall bathroom. "I know buddy I know are You ok now?" You ask he nods "I'll get you some clean clothes" you say as you leave the bathroom to head to the bedroom to get him clean clothes.
Once you return to the bathroom Keith is waiting for you and thankfully not puking. "Here's some clean clothes for when your done with your shower" you say as you hand him the clothes. He nods as you back out of the bathroom into the hallway. Then he closes the door.
10 minutes later
He comes downstairs in clean clothes and looks a little bit better.  "I've set up the blankets and pillows for you on the bathroom floor." You say as he comes over to you. You then take his hand and lead him to the bathroom. He sighs and heads into the bathroom while you go to clean out the puke bucket and get the thermometer.
Once you come back into the bathroom Keith is laying down on The blankets and he pulls the another blanket up to his chin his head is resting on the pillows. You can tell he exhausted you head over and kneel down next to him and you reach your hand out to gently rub his forehead. He sighs heavily and closes his eyes "that feel good?" You ask he nods "I need to check your temperature ok?" You say as you stick the thermometer under his tongue and wait for the beep.
Once it beeps two seconds later you take it out and read the number. It reads 103.4  "That's not good buddy" you say as you place the thermometer next to you. He frowns and coughs looking miserable "Can we cuddle please?" He asks weakly "yeah of course honey what kind of question is that" you say as you lay down next to him and hug him close he's sweating but you don't care.

Keith was sick for a few days and because of him throwing up so much he had to have IV fluids so he wouldn't be dehydrated. Thankfully the fluids and the comfort and medicine you gave him helped him feel better.

A/N Hey guys I'm sorry this is so long but because of school starting tomorrow I wanted to update this at least twice before I get busy so I hope you enjoy it.