Sick on tour

A/N I know I have written these kind of stories before but Wattpad deleted the two parts of my story I wanted to work on and publish. So now I'm contemplating on if I should try to rewrite them or not. But enjoy this part.

Keith sighed as he curled up under the blankets on his tour bus bunk bed feeling sick. Everything hurt, he felt cold and hot at the same time. He felt like he was going to puke. He knew it was late at night. He wanted to wake you up to help him but at the same time he'd feel bad for waking you up. He had been sick the past few days and you had been taking care of him.
Some of his shows had to be canceled and rescheduled which upset him greatly.
When he had tried to perform at one of the shows that he insisted on doing. He threw up on stage 5 times and that embarrassed him so much. Not only that but he hated throwing up. And he always felt bad when you had to care for him. So he laid in bed tossing and turning in pain. He was trying so hard to fall asleep. But his stomach hurt so much he couldn't. Then he got up and went to get you up. Even though he didn't want to. He needed you. Once he reached your bed. He shook you awake. Once you are awake.  He whines and says. "I don't feel good. Everything hurts." You frown as you sit up and look at him. He's pale, sweaty and has bags under his eyes and his eyes look red. "Oh sweetie." You say gently. "I'm sorry bud. Do you feel like your going to throw up?" You ask. He nods and whimpers. "Shh" You say. "It's ok it's ok" you say. "I know but I hate throwing up" he whines before he coughs and gags. Then he starts crying. "Hey it's ok bud. There's no need to cry. It's ok." You say as you push back your blankets and get out of bed. He rushes off to the bathroom and you run after him. He runs over to the toilet drops to his knees and throws up. You run over to him and kneel next to him and rub his back. You use your other hand to keep his long hair away from his face by brushing it back. Once he finishes you move your hands away so he can get up. Once he's up, you get up too. He goes over to the sink to wash his face and brush his teeth. Once he's done with that. He whines and coughs. "I hate throwing up." He says. "I know bud. But at least your ok now. It's all over." You say. "Does your stomach still hurt?" You ask. He nods. "I want to go lay down." He says. "You want me to lay with you and rub your stomach?" You ask. He nods. Then leaves the bathroom. You follow him out and then you follow him to his bunk. He gets in first then moves closer to the wall giving you more room. Then you get into bed and move close to him. Then you take your hand and start rubbing his stomach. He sighs heavily. "That feel good?" You ask. He nods and sighs again and lays his head down on the pillow, closes his eyes and falls asleep.
You lay your head down next to his head and close your eyes and fall asleep too. Your hand still rubbing his stomach to help him with the pain.
Keith was still sick for a few days. Then he was finally feeling better enough to continue with the tour.

A/N Woah! Two updates in two days! Yay Me!! I wanted to update this at least twice before I go into the hospital to have surgery tomorrow. And I succeeded. I hope you guys enjoy these parts. I will be taking a break to rest up at the hospital and then once I get home I'll have to get into a routine. But once that's all figured out I'll try to update as much as possible. I will need about a week or two to get adjusted so you won't see much updates from me and I greatly apologize for that. But don't worry I'll be back. Just need time to start recovery. I love you all so much and thank you for all the support on this book it means the world to me. Thank you. I'll make sure to keep you all updated on how I'm doing and everything. I'll try to work on parts and publish as much as possible once I'm fully settled with my new routine. I love you all.