Pink Eye

Keith groaned as he rubbed his right eye. It felt itchy and when he showed you.
You thought it was pink eye.

Sure enough after a trip to the doctor it was confirmed. "How do you think you got pink eye?" You ask him as you walk out of the doctor. "I think Jerry had it." He tells you.
"Ok" you say to him.

Later at home
You help Keith with his eye drops. He flinches as the drops sting his eye. "Sorry bud. Almost done." You tell him.

He nods and sighs heavily as he tries to ignore the urge to rub his teary eye.

You frown pink eye was not a fun thing for anyone.
You could tell his eye was bothering him.
  His eye was red, his eyelids were swollen and his eye was watering and full of icky mucus you grab a tissue and gently try to rub away the gunk.
He flinches again as the tissue touches his eye. "Sorry i know it hurts. I'm just trying to clean the gunk." You say concerned for him cuz he's clearly miserable.

"It just feels bad." He says.  You nod as his right eye struggles to stay open. 

He reaches up to itch it. "No buddy you'll only irritate it more." You say concerned. He whines "it burns and itches."
You frown.
It looks super red and watery too.

Later that day
You give Keith eye drops again to help his eye. He winced from the stinging feeling. "My eye hurts and feels dry." he says. "Oh I know bud I'm sorry sweetie." You say.

"It'll get better soon as long we keep using the eye drops." You say. He nods and sighs heavily. You could tell it hurt him to even try to open his eye.

You felt awful seeing him in pain especially when it was his eye.

He winced as the burning sensation in his eye worsened.

You tried to help him with the pain as much as you could.

After awhile on the medicine and eye drops he got better.

A/N I hope you enjoy this quick update