Tired after a long day

You sigh as you sit on the couch watching your favorite Tv show and wait for Keith to get home the girls are playing in their playroom.
10 mins later
You hear the sound of Keith's car pulling into the driveway. Then you hear the girls call "Yay Daddy's Home!"
You then get up and head over to the door then you open the door and step outside and go out to the driveway and wait for him to get out of the car. Once he does he looks tired like really tired he stumbles over to you and you pull him into a hug. "Hey how was work? You seem tired" you say as you kiss his head. "I'm exhausted and today wasn't a good day" he says tiredly "I just want to eat dinner and go to bed" he says
"Ok we can do that" you say as you pull away from him and take his hand in yours and lead him inside the girls rush over to you both excited and happy their dad is finally home. "Hey Guys Daddy's very tired right now so it's best if you leave him alone now ok? Give him a quick hug and kiss then you'll need to get ready for bed ok?" You day they nod and you let go of Keith's hand so he can hug the girls Goodnight. After the girls give Keith hugs and kisses then they head upstairs to get ready for bed. "I'll put the girls to bed then I'll get you dinner ok? Go sit on the couch to wait for me ok?" You say he nods as he heads over into the living room to go sit down on the couch to wait for you.
Once you come back downstairs you head to the kitchen to warm up Keith's dinner. You had made his dinner earlier but because he had a late day at work the food got cold. So you warmed up his dinner for him. Once it was warm you head over to place it on a plate then put it on the dining room table. "Keith your dinner's ready!" You call you then sit down at your normal place at the table across from where Keith normally sits. He comes in and sits down at his place. And then starts eating his dinner and you and him talk about his day. "How was your day?" You ask "it wasn't great and I just didn't get much done"
"I'm sorry about that babe" you say. You and Keith continue to talk until he finishes his dinner then he gets up to put his plate away.
Then after that you head upstairs to go to bed once Keith is in bed you take the blankets and tuck him in the same way you do to Sunday and Faith. You then kiss his forehead he sighs with relief and closes his eyes and falls asleep. You smile as you watch him sleep for a minute then you head to your side of the bed and climb into bed. Once your laying down in bed you move closer to Keith and wrap your arms around him and hold him close to you then you fall asleep.
A/N Yay an Update! Finally!! Anyway I'm so so so so sorry for not updating in awhile I've been super super super busy with school. Anyway I love you all so much and I hope you enjoy this short update.