Date Night Disaster

It was finally date night for you and Keith.
It had been way too long. In between the Vegas residency, the girls, the pets, traveling and the overall craziness of life. Things had finally seemed to settle down enough. The girls were away with friends.
So it was finally just you and Keith. You both decided to head to your favorite restaurant.

It was going to be perfect.

But the day of. Keith has a bit of an upset stomach. He decides not to tell you and hope that by taking some Ibuprofen. His stomach would settle down.
He tries to work in his studio for the day.

While you're out working with dog-training clients.

Unfortunately,  his stomach was still bothering him. He could barely focus on getting anything done.
He kept trying to work through the pain and nausea developing in his gut.

Keith sat down in his chair exhausted and his stomach ached terribly.
He felt like he might be sick. He burped as his stomach churned and bubbled.

He could barely focus on what he was trying to work on. Eventually, he went to the bathroom where he pukes and has diarrhea.

He feels awful and feels like he's running a fever.
After cleaning himself up.

He heads upstairs and checks his temperature. It's high enough that he's concerned and thinks about canceling.

But it had been so long since it was just the two of you. He was desperate for a date night with you so he decided to hide it.

He was sick all day and eventually ended up on the couch breathing through the nausea.

When you finally came home to get ready Keith had migrated from the couch to the master bedroom.

"Hey, why are you laying in bed?" You asked concerned.

"Sorry, I was tired I took a nap. I'll get ready." He said as he got out of bed and headed to the hall bathroom. So you can use the master bathroom. 

It was also so he could hide his sickness from you too.

Later at the restaurant.
The smell of the food made Keith's stomach churn and gurgle uncomfortably.

He took a deep breath and tried to calm down. He was willing to suffer the uncomfortable feeling of nausea and pain throughout dinner if it meant he got to be with you.

Keith struggled to get through his meal and talk with you. His stomach was doing backflips and he could barely focus on eating.

"Keith, are you ok? You've barely had any food," you ask worriedly.

"Sorry, I zoned out," Keith said before digging into his meal despite his stomach's protests. His stomach flipped and twisted itself over and over. It was painful to chew, swallow and stomach his dinner.

His stomach was begging for a purge one way or another.

He kept eating despite the pain and uncomfortable feeling. He chatted with you and tried to seem like everything was fine. But you could tell something was wrong.

"Babe you don't look so good." You comment halfway through the meal. "Are you ok?"

Keith nodded and burped.
"Yeah sorry. Been thinking about work." He says weakly.

"Doesn't seem like it. You don't sound so good." You say concerned as you reach for his hand.

Keith's stomach bubbles rather aggressively and he stands up suddenly and rushes to the bathroom.
You frown as you watch him rush off. You know something is wrong.

So you get up to go find him to see if he needs help.

You find him standing in a bathroom stall breathing heavily, sweating and shaking. He's gagging and looks awful.

"Oh bubba." You say as you reach out to rub his back.
Keith jumps a bit when he feels your touch.
He burps and gags trying to suppress his urge to throw up.

"I'm sorry." Keith whined. Before he pukes into the toilet again.
"Shh baby it's ok let it out you'll be alright. I'm not mad." You tell him as you rub circles on his back as he heaves.

Keith groans and you grab toilet paper to wipe his face. Once his face has been wiped clean of puke.

He buries his head against your stomach. You rub his back and hold him tight letting him calm down.
"Let's get you home and into bed yeah?" You ask him.
Keith nods
"This suit is suffocating me." He mumbles into your stomach.
You chuckle and kiss his head.
"Of course it is your sick as a dog." You tease. Once Keith erratic breathing has settled.

You help him walk out of the restaurant's bathroom. and out to the car.

Once he's in the car. You rush back to the restaurant to pay for the dinner neither of you finished and rush back to drive Keith home.

Once at home. You help Keith get his shoes off one you get your shoes off. Then help Keith upstairs so he can change out of his suit. Once he's in light and breathable pajamas that will help keep him cool despite his fever.

You make sure he's comfortable. Then set up the puke bucket next to his side of the bed.

"Sorry about Date night." Keith says as he gets comfy.
"Hey don't be sorry about it. We've been so busy lately and with all those bugs going around once of us was bound to catch something." You tell him.

He nods "but I was sick the last day of the Vegas residency too." He said sadly.

"I know and that's ok. I'm here  and you'll be better soon."
You kiss his feverish face and go to get ready for bed.
By the time you get into bed with Keith. He's fast asleep.
You smile and cuddle him and rub his stomach as you fall asleep.

After a long few days. Keith finally gets better and you guys can finally have a date night.