Taking care of him

You sigh as you rub Keith's back he's leaning over the toilet throwing up for what seemed like the hundredth time that day. Once he finishes he gags and coughs. You quickly get up to grab a tissue to wipe the puke from his face. Once you finish wiping his face.
You toss the tissue into the garbage can next to the toilet. Keith whines as you move out of the bathroom. It had all started this morning with him waking you up saying he didn't feel good he felt like he was going to throw up. Then he ran to the bathroom and then he puked and cried and called for you.
And you ran to help. Thankfully the girls were at summer camp for a few days. Leaving you all the time you needed to take care of Keith. You sigh as he whimpers and gets up and hugs you frown as you hug him back. "You want to go lay down on the couch with me?" You ask he nods as he pulls away. And heads towards the living room. You frown you hated seeing him like this all miserable and sad. When he was sick he became more needy and he wanted your attention.
You sigh as you head to the living room to go join him on the couch.
You frown as you sit down next to him and he moves closer to you and he buries his head against your neck. He whimpers as you kiss his head. "Shh it's ok buddy it's ok" you say in attempt to calm him down. He coughs and sighs heavily. You sit there holding him trying to calm him down. Once he's calm he falls asleep. You sigh as you kiss his head. You stay like that for awhile as he sleeps.
Once he wakes up an hour later he's in pain and whimpering. "Shh shh its ok" you whisper to him he whimpers again and looks at you he's pale and looks weak "Do you want some medicine to help you with the pain?" You ask he nods and winces in pain. "Ok I'll be right back" you say as you get up to go get the medicine and a water bottle. Once you get back into the living room with the medicine and a water bottle you head over to him and hand him the pill he takes it and swallows it before taking the water bottle and takes a few sips of water before handing the bottle to you. You sigh as you take the bottle "I'm glad your drinking water it's not much but at least your drinking water"
You say as you place the bottle on the table next to the couch. "I'm going to get a puke bucket for you ok?" You say he nods as you turn to leave the room. Once you return to the living room you find him sweating and shaking puke dripping from his chin there's puke on the floor in front of the couch. "Oh Keith" you say as you turn and run to the kitchen to grab washcloths and then you quickly rinse the rags under cold water from the sink then you quickly turn the faucet off and run back to him. Where upon returning to the living room you find more puke on the floor. You frown but keep yourself from getting mad at him knowing that he can't help it.
You then go back into the kitchen and place the washcloths on the counter. Then head to get cleaning supplies and a towel and bucket. Once you get the supplies and return to the living room you begin to clean up the mess. Once the mess is cleaned up you place the towel on the floor and then the bucket on top of it. Once you do that you head to the kitchen to grab the wet washcloths you had left on the counter. Once you grab those you head back to the living room then you head over to him and sit down next to him and place one of the rags on his neck and the other one on his forehead. He sighs with relief and leans back against the couch. "That feel better?" You ask he nods and closes his eyes and then falls asleep you hug him close and lean back against the couch falling asleep.

A/N Hey Guys Paige here and I was going to make this update longer than it is but I'm already working on a much longer part. Anyway this might be my last update for awhile as school is starting on Thursday!! ;( where did the summer go??! Anyway if I finish another part tomorrow Yay :)
but if I don't update again Then I'll see you all later. Also if you haven't read my update on my message board I highly suggest you do so. Anyway the whole reason I might take a break because of school starting and I'm actually going to be in after school activities and who knows how much homework I'll get. But don't worry!! I'm Not Ever Leaving Wattpad!! I just have to find a routine and try to find free time but I might update tomorrow if I have the time! Night all