Dizziness/Vertigo

Keith sighed as he leaned up against the wall in his home studio feeling very uneasy and unstable. He felt weak and sick, his head was spinning. He whimpered in pain.
He really didn't feel good. He was afraid to move because he didn't want to fall over.
He began crying and shaking. He begins to call for you.
You hear him calling from the dining room.
You quickly rush into the the studio and find Keith leaning against the wall shaking. "What's wrong sweetie?" You ask.  "I feel very dizzy and sick" He wails. "It's ok bud I'm here now. Do you need help walking?" You ask. He nods and whimpers.
You go over to him and take his arm and help him walk out of the studio and to the living room couch.
Once he's on the couch he says. "I feel sick I need cuddles." He whines. "Ok" you say gently as you sit down next to him and pull him close to you.
You wrap your arms around him and rub his back.
He buries his head against your neck and starts crying again. "Shh Shh It's ok bud. I'm right here baby. You're ok."
You say. "Feeling dizzy was scary." He cries. "It's ok your ok sweetheart." You say gently.
You kiss his head and rub his back. He's shaking and whimpering in your arms. "I feel sick." He whines. "I know bud I know." You say. "Just try to relax the dizziness should clear up soon now that your sitting down." You tell him.
Keith sighs and closes his eyes and falls asleep. 
30 minutes later
Keith wakes up from his nap feeling a little bit better.
He tries to stand up but almost falls down.
He manages to catch himself and immediately sits down next to you again. "I still feel bad." He says sadly. "It's ok bud. You can just relax. Until you feel better. Besides you need a day off." He sighs and nods. "Ok" he says weakly.
Then he closes his eyes and falls asleep again.
When Keith wakes up again he tries to get up but he still is dizzy. You try to get him to eat but he says he doesn't feel well enough to eat.
Then you give him some medicine to help him with his dizziness and nausea. Then he falls back asleep.
You spend the rest of the day taking care of him and helping him get better.

A/N Enjoy the update :)