Upset after meeting with sick fan

You are sitting on the couch on your Husband Keith's tour bus waiting for him to come back from meeting a very ill fan who couldn't go to his concert because she was so ill.

He had been there for almost an hour and even though he'd been told by his people that he didn't have time to meet her.

He made sure he found time too. That made both of you very happy.
You loved when Keith did this stuff for big fans of his.
It showed how much he cared. You knew how happy it made him when he surprised a fan.

This time when he comes back to the tour bus instead of a huge smile on his face. He looks upset.
"What's wrong? Did you have fun meeting Marissa?" You ask. "Yes she was great. I could even hear her trying to sing along with me when I sang Blue An't your color." Keith says perking up a bit.

"Then why do you look sad?" You ask. "You're normally so happy when you surprise your fans." You say. Keith sighs as he comes to sit down next to you.

"I don't know it was hard to see her in the bed like that. I guess" he says sadly. "It sucks she has to miss the concert." He says as his eyes begin to well up with tears.

You frown as you pull him into a hug.

He buries his head against your neck and starts crying. "Shh Shh It's all right. It's ok. Shh shh"
"It hurt to see her like that" He whimpers.

"I know" you say as you start to rub his back. He relaxes in your embrace.

He continues to cry for a few minutes then he finally calms down.
Then he gets up to go wash his face and prepare for the concert.

Later that night during the concert.

Keith dedicated the show to Marissa and even invited her family and her NICU nurses so they could have some fun.

A/N Hey Guys I hope you enjoy this update inspired by the recent event of Keith Meeting a big fan of his named Marissa English.