When he's sick and sweaty

You sigh as you walk into the house after getting home from your office then you close the door and head into the living room the girls were at a friend's house for the weekend. So you and Keith could have the weekend together. You then walk into the living room and find Keith sitting on the couch a hand on his forehead and his eyes are closed. Making it look like he's pushing against a headache.
Not only that but he's very sweaty and he looks pale and he's moaning like he's in pain.
"Hey baby is everything ok?" You ask he shakes his head and moans "no I feel really sick and dizzy" he says weakly. "That's not good!" You say worriedly you see the sweat on his forehead and hair and you can already see the sweat seeping through his shirt.
"Let's get that shirt off because the sweat starting to get your shirt all gross" you say. He nods as you go over to him to help him take his shirt off. Once you pull the shirt over his head you take it and toss it aside so then later you can go put it with the laundry.

He shakes his head like a dog and you cringe when droplets of sweat land on you. "Hey don't shake like a dog ok?" You say he smiles weakly and lets his hands drop to his side. You then take your hands and place them on his shoulders and then run your hands down his arms.
He flinches when your cold hands touch his skin. "Your hands are cold!" he whines. "I know but your burning up so I thought my freezing cold hands would help cool you down" You say. "It didn't help" he says "I'm sorry" you say as you move your hands away. "I just thought it would help plus you still look sexy despite how sweaty you are" You say smiling he coughs and sighs and says "yeah well I don't feel sexy" "well you look like it so let's leave it at that ok? What hurts?" You ask
"My head hurts, my stomach hurts and my throat hurts." He says. "Yeah I can tell your throat hurts because you don't sound good.  Do you feel like your going to throw up?" You ask he shakes his head. "No not right now" He says
"Good" You say "I'll be in my office if you need anything" you say he nods as you turn and leave the room.
1 hour later
You sigh as you send another work email. When you hear Keith crying and you know immediately something is up you get up quickly and head out of your office and head to go downstairs and run to the living room where you find Keith sitting on the couch covered with his own vomit. He's breathing heavily and then he pukes again and coughs and gags. He's sweating even more now and he looks absolutely miserable. His eyes are full of tears and he's apologizing over and over as he continues to cough and cry.
"Oh sweetie it's fine don't worry about it ok? Just go get yourself cleaned up and I'll clean up the mess ok?" He nods before he coughs and gags and throws up more this time on the floor in front of the couch. Once he finishes he sighs heavily and then stands up and immediately almost falls over as he tries to walk. Thankfully he catches himself and moves away from the vomit and then he heads over to the stairs to go upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower while you clean up the mess.
10 minutes later
He comes back downstairs wearing a long sleeve shirt and jeans and heads into the living room and watches as you finish cleaning up the mess. "I'm sorry" he says for the hundredth time.
"Oh my gosh! Keith I said it was fine there's no need to apologize for something you can't help." You say
"I know but I feel bad about it" he says weakly. Once you finish cleaning up the mess you leave the room to get a bucket and a towel.
Once you return with those things you spread the towel on the floor in front of the couch and put the bucket on top. Then he moves over and sits down on the couch. "I'll get the thermometer to check your temperature." You say he nods and sighs. As you turn and leave the room to get the thermometer.
Once you come back into the room and head over to him. "Open your mouth" you say he nods and opens his mouth and you place the thermometer under his tongue. He closes his mouth and you wait for the beep.
It beeps two seconds later and you take it out and read the number. It's 102.9 "yeah that's not good" You say he nods and gags and leans over the bucket and throws up a lot.
Once he finishes he sighs heavily and leans back against the couch and whimpers. "It hurts!"! He wails and
winces in pain. "Oh you poor thing I'll get you some pain medicine ok?" You say. You take the thermometer and then place it on the table next to the couch.
Then you head to get the medicine and a water bottle. You also grab a wet rag to wipe his face
Once you come back into the Living room and walk over to him you wipe his face with the rag and then hand him the pill and water bottle.
He takes the pill and swallows it and then takes the cap off of the water bottle and takes a few small sips of water before putting the cap back on the water bottle and handing it back to you. "Thank you" You say "you want me to cuddle with you and rub your stomach?" You ask he nods and winces in pain. You then sit down next to him and pull him close and then you take your hand and start rubbing his stomach. As he leans his head against your shoulder and falls asleep.
Keith was sick for a few days but thanks to your TLC he got better quicker than expected
A/N Hey Guys Paige here i'm so sorry for not updating in awhile I've been super busy and I finally had time to work on this book I am so sorry this part is so long. I hope you enjoy it anyway thank you for all the support on this book. :)