Missing his Dad at an interview

You were waiting backstage for Keith while he did a interview. He wasn't feeling well but he still wanted to do the interview.
When the interviewer guy asks about Keith's dad. He starts to get upset.
His eyes well up with tears and he tries to stay calm as he answers the questions. It hurt him so much to talk about his dad.
Then he breaks down crying sniffling and sobbing. He buries his head in his hands. The interviewer immediately gets up to rub Keith's back but doesn't say anything.
Keith sighs heavily then moves his hands away from his face before getting up and rushing backstage to you. The second he sees you he runs to you tears streaming down his face.
You open your arms and Keith runs into your embrace.
Then Keith pulls away so he can sit down next to you.
He continues to cry and shake as you pull him into another hug. He buries his head against your neck. "My stomach hurts." He wails. "Your stomach hurts?" You ask. "Yes he whines. "It's ok bud it's ok I've got you. Shh shh" you say gently as you hold him close.
You kiss his head and rub his back. He cries and cries for a long time.
Once he finally seems to have calmed down. You ask. "Do you want to go home?" He nods. He moves away from you and gets up from the couch. You get up too and take Keith's hand in yours and start leading him out to the car when he starts crying again. "I miss my dad." He wails. Once you both get into the car. You start comforting Keith again.
You start to drive and you take your other hand to rub Keith's back.
You rub his back the whole drive home.
Once you get home you and Keith spend the rest of the day recovering from the interview.

A/N Hey Guys Paige here I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been so busy with school and finals is this week so that sucks anyway I hope you can forgive me and enjoy this update.