Not winning a single award

You sigh as you watch Keith stumble inside after a long night at the Billboard Music Awards.

He hadn't won a single award for anything and you could tell it upset him.

It rarely upset him but tonight it was different.
"Hey Buddy are you ok?" You ask as he walks over to you and hugs you.

"No I'm not fine I need a drink" he says with a sigh as he heads towards the living room and sits down heavily on the couch and puts a hand to his forehead and closes his eyes making it look like he's pushing against a headache.

You sigh again as you head off into the kitchen to get his drink.

When you return with the wine glass in hand he opens his eyes and watches as you  head over to him and give it to him and he downs it one gulp. "Easy there bud I can't have you drunk now" you tell him as you go and sit next to him. "You want another glass of wine?" You ask as you quickly get up.

He nods as you reach out and take the glass from him and head back to the kitchen.

When you come back to the living room with his drink.

You hand it to him as he quickly takes it from you and quickly drinks the wine. You sigh as you sit next to him again.

He hands you the now empty glass and sighs.

He leans against you and rest his head on your shoulder.

He frowns. "Hey it's ok buddy both me and the girls are always here for you win or lose you know that right?" You tell him as you reach out to rub his back. He nods.

"I just haven't gotten much awards for Ripcord" he says sadly.

"I know it's frustrating when you don't get what you deserve" you tell him he whimpers and cries. "It's ok Keith it's ok Calm down shh shh" you try to calm him down.

Once he's calm down you get up to grab  some blankets from the blanket basket by the couch then going back to sit down next to him.

"You want to sleep down here tonight?" You ask as you spread the blanket across his lap. He nods as he whimpers and closes his eyes and falls asleep.

You kiss his forehead and you then falls asleep too.

A/N This was inspired by Keith not Winning many awards for his Album Ripcord. But I hope he'll win a CMA Award for being a social superstar it's not for Ripcord but at least it'll be something he deserves the award. Anyway I hope you all enjoy this short update.