Both He and Nathan are sick

A/N Came up with this idea when Nate was sick during the GraffitiU world tour. But of course it's Keith sick fic so I had to make him sick too.

You sigh as you sit next to Keith's bunk bed on the tour bus. He's fast asleep and your stroking his sweaty hair and watching him sleep. He hadn't been feeling well the past few days and it was worrying you greatly.
His band mate and good friend Nathan was also sick. So you had spent the majority of the past few days taking care of the boys while the rest of the band did other things without you guys.

They never stayed out long.

They would always come back after an hour to check on Keith and Nate.
You would reassure the others that they were fine and they had nothing to worry about.
Keith stirred in his sleep. You pull your hand away. He coughs and sits up in bed. "Hey how are you feeling baby?" You ask as you reach your hand out to stroke his hair again. He sighs and moans. "Not good" He says weakly.
"I'm sorry sweetheart" you say sadly.
"Hey I need to check on Nate ok?" You say. As you get up from the floor beside Keith's bed. He nods.

You then head to Nathan's bunk to check on him. Thankfully Nate is asleep. You sigh feeling exhausted from the last few days.
It was hard dealing with Keith when he was sick but even harder when one or all of his bandmates were sick too. Thankfully it was just Nate and Keith this time around. So it wasn't too bad.
You were used to it. You tried to help them both and thankfully we were heading to a hotel to let them get some rest. You gave them medicine whenever they needed it or anything else they needed.

Later at the hotel.
Once everyone gets settled you make sure Nate and Keith get taken care of before you get ready to go to bed. After that you check on them both again and they seem to be feeling a little better.

A/N sorry it's so short and it's been a while I hope you enjoy this quick update. Remember that I do take requests.