Part Thirty-Seven

Siva's POV

We are all sat in a big hall now, eating our dinner. It is really nice and everyone seems to be getting on great. I am sat on the head table with, Nathan, Rheanna, Renee, Kelsea and Claire of course. I look around at everyone laughing and joking together. It's almost time for us to make the speech and I am so nervous! What if I slip up? What if look stupid? I stand up slowly and tap my champagne glass with a silver spoon. I tap three times before everyone looks around. "I am so happy to be here today, now married to the most beautiful woman on this earth..." I begin.

Rheanna's POV

We have just finished the speeches and they were all amazing, then Nathan turns to me and asks "Where have you been then? You didn't even call" he sounded slightly hurt.

"Erm..." I begin, not knowing whether I should tell him the truth. It's so hard to sit here, when all I want to do is hug Nathan tighter than a child holds their favourite teddy. I have missed him so much and I just want to feel safe again, but all I know is, he's with Renee now and I don't want to come between them again, she deserves to be happy too. "I've been visiting my sister, Liz in Scotland. She's been really ill" I lie.

"What? You've never mentioned her before" he says, confused.

"That's because I don't like her very much" I lie again. He still looks confused but then he forces on a fake smile. "I'm just glad your back now" he tells me.

"Nathan!" Renee says, rudely.

"Erm, yes?" he asks, turning to her.

"Can I have a word?" she says, bitterly getting out of her chair.

"Erm, ok then" Nathan says confused and then he gets up to follow her "I'll be back in a minuet" he tells me smiling. About two minuets later you can hear arguing coming from one of the other rooms.

Renee's POV

I don't believe them two! Nathan spends all this time trying to get me back and when I finally give in, she comes back and ruins it again. I lead Nathan through a door, out of the main hall, which everyone was eating.

"What's up?" Nathan asks me confused. I close the door and give him a bitter look.

"Nathan, I don't want you taking to Rheanna!" I tell him.

"What? Why?" he asks me.

"Because I remember what happened last time!" tell him getting louder.

"Yes, and it was a mistake. There's no need to stop me seeing her! Were just friends! There's nothing there" he says, clearly lying to me.

"Nathan, I've seen the way you look at her! It's like you are killing yourself just to stop yourself from pouncing on her!" I shout angrily.

"Look, there's nothing going on! If you can't see that then I think we need to..." he starts but trails off.

"We need to what? Break up?!" I ask him fiercely.

"Maybe. If we haven't got trust then what have we got? I have been nothing but faithful to you since we got back together, but you just don't seem to want to believe me!" he shouts, storming out of the room.

"Nathan, wait!" I shout after him. He doesn't even look back. I just slide down the wall and sit crying into my lap. Why do I have to be so stupid. All I ever wanted was him and now I'm losing him again.

Nathan's POV

I can't believe that Renee actually believes that I would be so stupid to do something with Rheanna again. She knows I love her. I storm out of the room and I hear her call after me, but I just carry on going. I have to walk back through the hall where everyone is and everyone is staring at me in silence. I walk straight through and out of the door at the other side to the outside world. I pull out a cigarette and light it. Then about two minuets later Rheanna comes out, looking quite worried.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"Erm nothing" she says, quite panicked. There is clearly something wrong. I throw my cigarette down on the floor and then I go back inside the building, looking at Rheanna curiously. I go to see what she was running from. I then see that Lewis is in there looking around everywhere. Rheanna grabs hold of my arm, she must have followed me in. She tries to pull me back, but it doesn't work.

"What's going on?" I ask her.