Part Twenty-Four

Max's POV

I just don't get how two sisters could hate each other that much. I mean it's hard to come between sisters, so it must have been pretty big. I just wish I could help somehow. But I can't unless she let's me help her, by her telling me. I mean it can't be that bad can it? It's just so hard to see my baby upset and I can't do anything to help her.

Rheanna's POV

*It's Sunday again, and yet another trip to the church*

I really wish I didn't have to go to the church today, I don't really want to face people, especially knowing that the result of my cheating is inside of me. Unless it's Lewis's o course. They already hate me enough right now, with out going into the whole protection business. So I get ready as usual, grab my bag and as I'm just about to leave the house, Lewis comes up behind me.

"Where are you going?" he asks me

"To the church" I tell him

"Nathan's going to be there right?" he asks

"Well yes, he is the best man" I explain.

"Your not going" he says

"What? I have to" I tell him.

"No, I'm not having you anywhere near that, Nathan. Your staying here!" he says, angrily.

"Listen, Lewis, I have to go, or they wont let them get married. Don't you understand that?"

"Well if you've got to go, then you can get changed for a start" he says, bitterly.

"What? What's wrong with what I'm already wearing?" I ask him, slightly confused. He's always liked the way I dressed.

"Well I'm not going to be there, to warn all of those creeps off, so it looks like I'm going to have to do it another way! Now wash that make up off your face, Rheanna" he tells me. I look at my watch, I'm already five minuets late. I quickly run upstairs and put a tracksuit on and wash the make up off of my face, just because I know he won't let me go at all if I don't.

"That better?" I ask

"Yeah" he says and walks into the other room. I then make my way to the boys flat, I say the boys flat but Kelsea and Claire live there too now.

Nathan's POV

*Rheanna, Kelsea, renee, Siva, Claire and Nathan are in the van*

I haven't spoken to Rheanna since I found out she is Pregnant and she looks a right mess. She is usually so glamourous. She isn't even wearing heals. She's warn heals every day for the last five years. What the hell is going on? She must be a right mess over the whole pregnancy thing. I mean I'm freaking out enough and I don't even have to go through the whole giving birth thing. If the baby if mine though, I want loads of input into how this child is brought up. I don't want it to just have a single mum and a dad that doesn't even call. I call the baby it, but it's a human being, for gods sake. From now on, I'm going to call 'it', 'bump'. When we get to the church, I just sit there and think about what my life could be like if this baby is mine, and how hard it will be If the bump isn't. I hate this wondering about how it's going to be, and not being able to find out the answer until about eight more months have passed. It's killing me already! I've not even been listening to the service. I have to many thoughts going through my mind. Then I hear someones phone vibrate, I look around me and it's Rheanna. She picks up her phone and whispers "I can't talk now, Lewis" and she puts the phone down. Oh how I hate that guy!

Max's POV

I thought it would be a good idea to try and get the two girls talking again. I mean I don't know what's happened between them and I don't really want to know. What's happened has happened and that's in the past now. I really like Rach and I want her to get on with the rest of the band, but that's not going to happen unless Maria and Rach get their problems sorted out. I'm sure Tom knows something because he's been acting weird since Maria left last night and he followed her, to see what was wrong. All I want is for them all to get along and stop this nonsense. Whatever happened, it can't be worth all of this fighting. I'm sure if they talk about their problems, it will help them to sort them out and move on.