Chapter Thirty-One

HOLAA :) Sorry it is so late! I have been soooooo busy it is crazy!
This is kind of a fill in chapter before I start my new idea so I will try to update a more interesting chapter soon- can't wait to spill what it is :)
I have decided to keep going with the story for a while
as long as you guys dont get bored!
Thankyou again so much for reading! I will update soon <3 x

45 votes for chapter 32 :) x

-----------------------------------------------------------

Luke wrigged slightly next to me, causing me to wake up. By the time I was up, Luke had fallen back to sleep. I studied him as he faced me, I smiled at the memory of yesterday. I didn't want to wake him so instead I grabbed some undies, a bra and one of Luke's t-shirts that was laying around- running to the bathroom. I hopped into the shower, letting the hot water pour over me, making sure that I didn't wet my hair. I got out and threw on Luke's huge shirt, walking into the loungeroom. Luke was still asleep as I walked through our room. I decided to order room service for us, returning the favour to Luke from yesterday. While I waited I watched some foxtel and tried to think of some things to do seeing as it was our last day in Sydney. I heard Luke shuffling into the room and I got off the couch to see him. He smiled as he walked in. I did a little gallop over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a soft kiss. Luke smiled and gave a little yawn.
"Sorry. Too early for that?" I joked. Luke chuckled and picked me up, carrying me on the side of his hip. He sat on the couch, placing me on top of him, my legs either side of his body. We always sat like this and played around. I leant down and hovered my lips over his. "Last night." he said raising his eyebrows. I giggled and brushed my lips against his. "What about it?" I teased, sitting up.
"wow." he said simply. We both laughed. "Love you." he said pulling my body towards his. I gave him a tight hug."And I love you." I said. We sat there for a while before breakfast came. We ate it again in front of the TV then got dressed to go out. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58464332)
"What are we doing today?" Luke asked me grabbing my hand.
"Something fun." I smiled. Luke gave me a quick peck on he cheek before I led him over to the closest bus, getting on.
"Where does this go?" Luke asked.
"No idea" I giggled. "Lets just explore the place." I said Luke agreed and took out his phone, taking photos and making a keek. We got off the bus and walked int a huge park that was near the city. Luke was videoing around so I decided to play around a bit.
"Penis." I said at a normal volume. Luke smiled. "Penis." he said a bit louder.
"Pennniiissssssss" I sang louder than him. Luke laughed and videoed me as I laughed.
"PENIS"
"PEENISSSS"
"PEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS" Luke screamed at the top of his lungs.By now, people were staring at us weirdly. I was in fits of laughter. I collapsed on the ground, laying on my back, hysterically laughing. Luke kept videoing me as he laughed aswell. We left the park and walked around a bit. Together we looked around Paddy's Markets and through Chinatown. Luke stopped outside a resturant displaying hot chicken wings on a menu in the window.
"Skip and Beau did that." Luke said smiling at the memory. I laughed remembering the boys coming home to tell me the story. "I wanna try some." I said.
"Are you crazy?" Luke laughed.
"A little" I giggled.
"Okay." Luke agreed. "I'll do it with you."
We got inside an sat down, ordering the food and two jugs of water. When it arrived, Luke set up his phone on video and balanced it on it's side- recording both of us. I picked up the food slowly and took a tiny bite. Luke was looking at me and about to crack up laughing. He grabbed his and took a huge mouthful. I raised my eyebrows at him. Luke shrugged his shoulders and took another bite.
"fuck" Luke spat trying to cool his mouth down with the water. I choked with laughter and drank some water, I could feel my tongue burning.
"ohmygod" I said fanning my mouth. "what the absolute fuck?" Luke and I laughed hysterically at each other and our reactions. Finally we finished and left the resturant. My mouth still felt like it was on fire.
"I think we need an ice-cream." Luke said taking my hand.
"I think I need an ambulance."
"An ice-cream will have to do" Luke smiled, pecking my lips. I waited outside while Luke got the ice-creams and then came back out. He handed me mine which had a banana lolly on top of it.
"Thankyou" I smiled, giving Luke half of it. Together, we walked around for a bit and finished our ice-creams. Down the road were some small showgrounds with something like a fete going on. We decided to take a look around. Luke took out his phone and started videoing. I knew he was going to start doing something. "IT'S ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALL NIGHT, ALL NIGHT, YOU'RE MINE, YOU'RE MINE, YOU'RE MINE, YOU'RE MINE" he sang at the top of his lungs overpowering the music that was playing over the speakers at the fete. I giggled as Luke kept singing. He turned the video towards me and gave me a nod of reassurance. I smiled back at Luke.
"YOU'LL BE MINE"  I sang as loud as possible. I could see Luke smiling. "YOU'LL BE MINEEE" I sang again dancing like an idiot. I didn't really care who saw, we were having fun. Luke laughed and joined me singing and dancing. By the end of it, we were in hysterics. After our terrible singing and stupid dance moves, we left the fete and caught another bus. By the time we got back to the hotel after more exploring, filming and stops to look around, it was getting really late. We walked into the entrance hand in hand. It was super quiet and empty. Luke and I went up to our room and did some packing. We were both really bored by the time we were done. Luke came over to me and hugged me from behind. "Want to do something fun?" he whispered in my ear.
I grinned "What kind of fun?" I turned around and laced my arms around him."
"Whatever kind of fun you like." he raised his eyebrows.
"Are you up for anything?" I smiled cheekily.
"Anything" Luke assured. I chuckled and bit my lip.
"Let's go skinny dipping." I challenged Luke. I didn't think he would ever agree. He shook his head.
"Feeling reckless are you?" Luke kissed my neck as I nodded slightly. "Let's do it then." he whispered, his hot breath playing against my neck. I giggled and took his hand, leading him downstairs to the pool. "Are you actually gonna do this?!" Luke said quietly, not wanting to draw attention. I smiled and took my top and skirt off revealing only my under garments. "Oh god. You are."
I giggled quietly and took the rest of my clothes off before jumping in. I drenched my hair and pushed it to the side before swimming to the side of the pool. I looked up at Luke who was still full dressed.
"You're not going to make me swim alone are you?" I teased. Luke smiled and took his clothes off, running and jumping in close to me. I laughed as Luke swan closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. "You're the one." Luke told me. I couldn't stop smiling.
We continued to kiss and play around before we hopped out and quickly got dressed, hoping that no-body saw what we just did. Luke picked me up bridal style carrying me towards the elevator.
"We're taking this upstairs." he winked. I chuckled and tightened my grasp around his neck, craning my head up to kiss him.

- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -

Luke and I walked into Melbourne airport. We had just landed from Sydney and were now waiting for Beau to pick us up. "It's the love birds!" he exlcaimed, walking towards us. Kaitlyn walked next to him. I hugged bothe her and Beau. "How was it?" Beau said raising his eyebrows at Luke.
"Great." Luke said simply. There was a breif awkward silence before we all laughed and started to walk towards the car. Everyone was talking and catching up. We all had the best relationship. Beau and Kaity were two of my best friends and Luke was my boyfriend. It was so much fun to hang around with everyone. "Good news!" Kaity exclaimed.
"ohh What?" I said excitedly.
"We got the Bonds shoot!" she squealed. Work had applied for Kaitlyn and I to do a shoot with Bonds a few weeks ago- it looked like we had got it! I joined in squealing. This was huge! Even better that I got to do the photoshoot with my best friend.
We got back home soon after- it wasn't a long drive. The boys got the luggage and carried it inside. Kaitlyn came up to me and soflty grabbed my arm, whispering something in my ear. "It's the Janoskians first anniversary next week. We should do something for the boys." she said.
"Next week?!" I exclaimed. "That gives us hardly any time!"
"I know, I only just found out this morning!, Beau is having a small party with some friends but I thought maybe we could suprise them with something? I have no idea what though" said Kaitlyn.
"I might talk to Tyla. See what he thinks." I told her. She agreed and we both walked into the house after the boys. "Hungry?" Beau asked Kaitlyn, putting his arm around her.
"No." she said.
"I am. You should make me a sandwich" He said smiling to see her reaction.
"How about no." said Kaitlyn giving Beau a playful push. They both laughed and walked into the kitchen. Luke walked up to me and slid his arm around my waist.
"Let's unpack a bit." he smiled as we walked towards my room. Luke went into his room for a few minutes to get into his trackies. I took advantage of the time he was away, quickly pulling out my phone ad texting Tyla. "I have to talk to you about a gift idea for the boys :)" I quickly typed and sent before Luke came back. I had a really good idea that I knew they would all love and appreciate. I just had to keep it a secret. I looked down at my bracelet that Luke gave me and smiled at the memory of my birthday. "Like it?" Luke said coming into the room.
"You know I love it." I said as Luke held me close to his body.
"You know I love you." he replied kissing my forehead.
"To the moon and back?" I smiled at the phrase that we always used. Luke grinned widely before leaning his forehead against mine and whispering.

"More than the stars shine."