90. Unaware

You're incredible, I think you should know, Cause some people tend to change like the radio, So dependable, There to help me grow, Like the perfect melody on the piano, When I'm wrong, you overlook my flaws, You tell me that I'm irreplaceable, If I'm weak, then you're strong, You help the to move along, And I'm never gonna let you go, Together we can make it, See it and we'll take it, Feels like being famous, We are unstoppable, When we're together, Rain or stormy weather, Calling now or never, we are unstoppable. Chloe X Halle

 Chloe X Halle

***

Zane

Arden and I tossed around the Claymore. She held on to it tightly as I ducked beneath it. Pushing forward, she shoved against my chest, making me slide back.

Charging at her again, she gripped my shoulders and swung over me. I swung around myself, Arden dodging my fist in the process.

Aiming for my head, I caught her foot and twisted sending her spinning. Arden landed on the ground. She grunted when she stood and headed for me again. Capturing her in my arms, I flung her across the room, sending her against the wall harshly.

Arden stood and came at me again. My eyes changing red, I wrestled with her for a little while once again. As she does, Arden lifted herself by my shoulder, swinging her body around mine, locking her legs around my neck and flipping me over. My body crashed into the tile hard and I quickly lifted myself up. As we rolled around on the floor a little longer, I laughed. Taking Arden by her leg, I held her tightly as she struggled against me. "That's your favorite move, isn't it?"

"I mean it's what I do best." She explained as she flipped us over, holding me. She took her fist and threw a punch that I gladly caught. Her fist shook in my grasp and My knee connected with her stomach as we flipped over again.