7. Look Who It Is

Nothing better than catching up with a new friend.

***
Arden

Nikki was the first to speak. "Perri?" She asked. Her voice was laced with confusion.

Perri looked the same since I saw him a few months ago. However, he seemed...bigger.

Like Zane, it seems of they both grew in size over the past months. Ali, Ace too.

Have I grown? Am I getting bigger or something too?

Perri's hair was styled in a normal regular fashion and though his eyes were dark, they seemed so freaking intense. A permanent smile rested on his face as his hands rested in his pockets.

I've only encountered Perri about twice. I first saw him when we had a soccer match against his school- he fell on top of me. Then, he helped us get to his father's lair that night at the creek. After our semi-success, i've never really saw him again.

He's Poseidon's son. One of the Executives. Each one of us had special training but, individual nevertheless.

Sometimes, Zane and I trained together because Zeus was a busy person. If he could train with his dad, Zane would be taught by Athena.

But Perri, standing in front of us right now, I was growing curious. "Hey guys." He smiled at us.

Zane and Perri greeted each other first, shaking hands.

He turned to Nikki, Ali, and I. "What are you doing here?" Perri looked over to Athena and my mother answered.

"Not to pour much information, but Perri is here for reasons in the future that are soon near. We thought we should bring around some disparates he knows."

Perri chuckled. "Don't worry, I'm as clueless as you guys." He stated.

"Oh, so being an executive and having special isolated training doesn't grant you private information?" With a permanent smile, Perri acknowledged Nikki.

"I'm afraid it doesn't. But I see the same old fire in you hasn't died. Still sharp, am I right?"

Nikki shrugged with a smirk. "I try."

"How do you do it, man?" Perri asked Ali as they bumped fists.

"It takes a strong man to keep up with a strong woman."

Perri locked gazes with me and I could not get over the fact that he was always smiling. It made him seem carefree and super sweet.

Like Zane, he did seem intimidating and dominant but he also seemed like a nice person.

"Arden, Arden, Arden." He nodded his head at me. "I feel like I know everything about you."

I raised an eyebrow and could see Zane roll his eyes behind Perri. "Really?" I asked.