1. Here We Are

Every story has an end, but in life, every end is just a new beginning. 

***Arden

***
Arden

"You are a philosopher...a lover of wisdom."

"It's not intelligence, or how smart you are, it's only you..."

"Your strength, your wisdom, and your soul...will slowly become one."

"As your mind links to every aspect of the earth, you will see the world differently."

I opened my eyes and stared at the flowers in front of me. They were a bright lavender with dark spots on them. Clematis. Purple clematises.

As I sat in the grass, I felt at peace. Sort of.

The last three months have been...interesting.

Our 'training' as potentials, to be the next generation was totally nothing like I expected.

I know I'm different, or I can feel myself changing.

Very slowly.

I mean, it has only been three months.

I sighed and stood up from the green grass. It was almost November and the plants and nature were slowly going away.

Hmm.

"Well, I have to go back at some point." I muttered to myself. In all of the purple flowers sitting in this meadow, there was one different.

It looked nice how all the flowers stood tall, yet slumped a little. It didn't matter because they all looked the same.

However, the single white one should stand out. You'd think it stands out, but it doesn't. I wasn't far from it, so as I approached it, I felt my eyes shift.

I know they shine a bright blue. They matched my mother's.

The single white flower in the meadow of purple clematises soon disappeared into the ground. The ground and earth beneath it rumbled slightly as the earth caved in. A small pathway leading inside the ground was revealed.

The steps were made of the earth and they were pretty solid. It was dark and I cautiously went down. As I made my way deeper inside the ground, the entrance at the surface closed up, swallowing me into the ground completely.

It was dark, but I had reached the door anyway. It was steel, and large. I couldn't see the large engraving of a lit torch but it was definitely there.

As I opened the steel door with most of my strength, I swear I could feel something around me.

It's probably nothing, just relax.

The steel door closed behind me with a loud 'bang; and I came into view with the dark hallway. I know the little light at the end was coming from the Battle Center.