31. So It Continues

Every villain is a hero in his own mind. - Tom Hiddleston

 - Tom Hiddleston

***
Arden

"Somebody do something!" Armani screamed. My whole body was flushed and my heart dropped to my damn toes as the plane went down. We were all pushed up against the seats of the plane due to the great velocity.

The sound of the plane falling was terrifying enough. "Arden!" Perri called out to me. I turned my head towards him, breathing heavily as others screamed, groaned, and cried out. "You have to carry the plane!"

"What?!" What the hell is he talking about? Carry the plane?!

Zane screamed after him. "You have to channel the energy and mass of the plane and make it sustainable!"

Suddenly, Nikki cried out, apparently louder than everyone else. I looked over to her and her eyes were glowing a bright yellow. She screamed as her face contorted in pain. As she pressed and flew out of her seat, She gripped the handles tightly as she groaned.

"Nikki!" I heard Ali screamed.

I breathed heavily, almost too fast that I could possibly pass out. "Arden!" Zane screamed as he gripped the handles tighter. As we got closer and closer to the ground, The plane seemed to be dropping faster and faster, and from the distance we were from the ground, I began hearing a ringing sound in my ear, and as did everyone else I presume.

"Channel the plane!" Hayden screamed.

"I can't!" The plane was too big. Too big and there were a number of us in here, I've never channeled anything this big! How do I even concentrate-

"Arden, you have to!" I heard Ali scream. I saw that Armani was passed out- her hair swinging wildly above her head and her body limp as she stayed unconscious. My eyes widened. Oh my god. My body still felt fragile and weak and I looked back to Nikki who seems she was in serious pain. Her eyes were still glowing and she hollered loudly. Out the window, I could see that we were getting closer and closer to the ground.

Oh my god, I can't- I don't know- I can't-I can't do-

"ARDEN!!" Zane roared.

Then as we reached a menacing momentum, we all shrieked, bellowed, and screeched, ready for the impact.

***

Darkness. That was all I saw when I opened my eyes. It was pitch black, I couldn't see anything.

I tried standing and when I got up, I felt a presence next to me. The beating of my heart went up and tried to cautiously move away.

Not again, not again. This can't be happening, it can't.