7.7-2 Unhappy Ending

"Let me take you to my bed. And you can say no after that. Deal?" My eyes was open, along with my mouth, cant even believe of stupidity he offer to me.

"How about I say no now. In here." I said pointing to the floor while standing up, rising to meet his eyes, face to face. He smirked. And I know I fuck up.

"Then don't blame me if J wake up to your moan." He said before grabbing my waist with his left hand and my neck on his right hand. For a second I cant process what had happen until his tongue try to make me open my mouth. I grab his shirt and try to push his chest, but he make me walk with him to the sofa. Make me now on top, we are kissing and his tongue already greeting my teeth one by one.

"Mmmmm.." and this fucking mouth of mine should moan make his smiling between the kiss. he deepening the kiss by pushing my neck more and his other hand now playing with my hips, stroking gently and moving slowly to my bottom. I gasp as his hand grabbing my cheek butt.

My knee is melting under his touch and it makes my clothed private part pressing the buldge on his front part.

"Ehm." He gasp as he grin his hips on mine make both of us moan in pleasure. His hand shamelessly reaching under the shirt of mine and feeling my skin make me burn in flame. So hot.

"Jeon.." i whined when he play his hand on the top of my bosom, he motion to slip his hand under my bra and touch my breast, begin to squish it. "Jeon, touch m-"

"Mom." The voice instantly make us both jump in shock, and nervously looking upstairs where J was standing while rubbing his eyes, groggily looking at us.

Oh god. What had happened?

"I am thirsty, dad."

--"I cant believe I had to know the news from Jungkook's mouth

--
"I cant believe I had to know the news from Jungkook's mouth." Said Lisa as they sat at the café across the university they used to hang out together. Jisoo was smiling while watching outside the glass wall of the café, watching the weather, pregnant woman mood.

Lisa was sitting across her while Jennie and Rosé busy to play with J, feeding the dog in the café.

"Well you never let us know about your pregnancy."

"You did doing it in purpose." Sigh Lisa and sipping her juice before looking at what Jisoo look. "So you'll be married with Jin oppa."

"What can I say, he trap me." She said emotionlessly make the younger grinning. She should to acknowledge Jin's determined act to have Jisoo.

"What you say, you are old."

"You crack head, I am not even 30."

"Still old." She tease Jisoo more make the said woman tapping her foot cutely, protesting.

"I am forever young. I am beautiful just like butterfly."

"Okay. Pregnant woman. I got it."

"So-" Jisoo then looking at Lisa expectedly.