3.10 Dream

"Dont do this to me, oppa. Not you too." She said after long silence.

"I know. I am sorry." I said and force my smile, only for her. "I know that I should have stricting my heart, my feeling. But it never react this way, I thought that this was only a short fling."

"You know, Jennie loves you."

"But I love you." I cut her off. I know where it will lead to. She will say that Jennie is better than her for me. And I can't feel it. My heart only react weirdly for her.

How funny it was, when we touching each other that night I was told her that it's only a mistake. And here, I fall to the hole that I warn her to avoid.

I know she will never give me the same feeling, the way she looks at Jungkook tell me everything. She fall for him. She didn't see me the way she sees Jungkook.

"Oppa." She approach me and touch my sleeve gently, I flinch, I really love the way she touches me. Its awaken thousands butterfly inside my stomach that I never know living there before. "I am sorry, I don't want to hurt you."

"I understand." And then she hung her hand on the air, her hand where she hold the necklace. "Keep it!".

"I can't oppa, knowing your intention I can-"

"Take it because I want nothing but your happiness." I softly said and put my head down low.  It's over. "Just remember, that I am here."

Do I hurt Jennie the same way?--"Jeon, stop

--
"Jeon, stop." She writhing under him, with messy lipstick, drained and sweaty. She whined again when her bra almost ripped and his hand reaching something under her thong.

"You are so beautiful, doll." He spells the seduction like mantra makes her drowning, drunk with lust. Her head spinning, and feel like her body burn with every touch he gave her.

"No." She weakly said but her body keep on sticking on his. Her hand touching his sharp jaw and lead him to kiss her lips, to drown all the complain she could say. She wanted to  finish it, but she is not allowed to. "Fuck." She gasped when she felt his finger entering her sensitive mouth down there. Doing wonder, and she hissed knowing that she will not able to stop the habit later. It's too addicting.

"Wet. So wet for me." He spoke breathlessly and pinning her hips on the sofa more, separating her legs with his knee. "And smell fucking good. My doll." He put his finger on his nose and seductively push it into his mouth.

And she groans by the view. She wants more. She wants him to eat her more.

"Taste good." He still spoke and she impatiently reaching his collar shirt and with one motion break it into two make the said boy smirking.

"Please." She plea. She fucking plea.

And then he did it again and again. Push and pull make her writhing and moan his name repeatedly. And he loves it.