2.20 Touch

"Enough." It stink, the place where her hand landed feel so hot and stink. I don't even know what makes me stop, it clearly not the first time I got slapped, but I am frozen searching for her feature.

I did this for you, bitch.

"And you, Taeyong ssi, fucking stop touching me." She snapped looking away from me toward the weak boy laying on the floor. Well, at least I am not the only person that she scolded tonight. I can see how that bastard look, surprised and confused. And when his orb found mine, I show him the best mocking smirk I can do.

Who do you think you are?

"Fuck the fuck boys and their hormone." She said then walking away from the scene and it did hit me. I need to talk to her, I need to ask her, even I am going to beg if its needed. So although of the stink on my cheeks and my fist I run to reach her.

"Wait! I am not finish with you." I gritted my tooth walking beside her, watch her face, but she ignore me. "Do you think you can go like nothing happen after what you did?"

"What I did, oh fucking Jeon." Getting on her nerves successfully I look at her seriously when she stopped walking and looking at me back. "You were the one who got into a childish fight over some candy, and you tell me what did I do wrong?"

She is right, she is the candy that we fight for. The expensive candy that not everyone could have it. Too exclusive.

"You fucking let him to kiss you." I fire her, shouting in front of her face, didn't she know how it affects me? The relationship was not real but still...

I am not sharing my property.

"He fucking kissed you in front of my eyes."

"And from what you see, do I look like liking it?"

"But you let him. You gave him the chance. Who the fuck gave you permission to wear that piece of shit you wear." I am not even care about surrounding, about how judgmental the peoples can be.

"And you think you have the right to tell me what should and shouldn't I wore?" she asked back and I gladly drag her by her hand to  crash her body to mine hardly. She gasped. "Who do you think you are?"

"Keep this in your mind wisely." I told her and when her mouth almost opened I did what I should do, I kiss her. Long, deep and raw.

And the fireworks bombing my system, my brain. Its like my soul holding party inside of me. And I cant handle the feeling, even thought her mouth wasn't moving along with mine like the other time we kissed, that's enough. The taste of her cherry chapstick already push the play button of that memory. I love it, so sweet, and soft. Its like my lips touching the surface of cotton candy, so sweet and soft.

I pray it will last, but it wont, I know it. So I will remember every friction and taste of her mouth, I will remember how wet and smooth her tongue, I will remember how many teeth she has. She makes me crazy and I don't know what we will call this relationship. I know I need her to calm my parents but, I just don't know. I am afraid.

She press my chest when I tilting my head  to another angel to deepened our kiss. I wanted it last but I know I just will kill her that way. No doubt I can hold my breath longer, but could she does the same. That's what makes me to parted our lips, leaving the messing breath from her and desperate growl from me.

Jeon Jungkook, stop act like a virgin merry like her.
You are a fuck boy, don't act shy just because of the kiss, please.
Don't blush.

But I do. 

Fuck.