5.1 Storm

"The screen might cracking." Mock Jennie as she put her food on the table. They were gathering at the cafeteria, the second day after short break, 6 days before graduation, to finish all the paper they need to be signed by some of their prof.

Jungkook huffed and then flipping his phone, looking at his food which is Rosé bought for him, uninterest.

"What's with your phone? Is there new porn video will be released today?" Ask Namjoon and automatically Jin hitting his arm make the boy yelp in pain.

"He is waiting for Lisa's reply." Correct Jin. "She had been muted for 8 days now, right?"

"How the hell you know?" Whined Jungkook, groan in annoyance every time his hyungs knowing exactly what's going on with him. And teasing him with that. "You are creepy."

"You had been this ugly for past 8 days. Don't mention about the endless drunk night where I should drag you out from the bar." Said Jin.

"You were drinking?" Jimin then shouting and look at the youngest with wide eye ready to explode.

"Oh come here, chim. Help me to scold him." Said Jin waving his hand.

"Whats wrong with that snake?" Jennie ask boring, but she cant close your eyes, even thought they are in a bad relationship, they were close friend, and she gave Jennie those necklace, she gave her Yoongi back.

Jungkook click his tongue, not wanting to argue more about his precious doll, he was too lazy for it.

"I don't know what did I do wrong, we were okay and even had amazing night. And the next day she just disappear and never texting me back. I was searching for her yesterday at classes, at her dorm. But I only see Miyeon. And she smirk every time I look at her. Tell me, she doesn't do anything stupid again right?" Said Jungkook sound so sad and weak. "Because if I lost Lisa because of her I will really confronting her."

"Its no use to confronting her. Its like you cutting the head of hydra. She will be stronger and much more annoying." Comment Jisoo. "Just like the old time."

"Just stay away from her." Shortly Namjoon warning the youngest.

"I don't know anymore where to find Lisa." He whin again. "I really miss her."

"Didn't she already come back, Rosé?" Ask Taehyung to Rosé. But the said girl shrugging her shoulder. Killing the hope that rises in Jungkook's heart.

"I saw her yesterday, in evening." Said Taehyung again. Its so hard for him to let Jungkook know that she is coming. Part of him wanting Jungkook to stay away from Lisa. But he cant see his little brother like this, weak and miserable.

And there, Jungkook' eyes lit up, smile immediately painted on his face. And in a blink he already took all of his belonging, ready to leave his lunch to find his doll.

 And in a blink he already took all of his belonging, ready to leave his lunch to find his doll

"Tae, I'll call you hyung." Tell him happily but Jin doesn't like the idea of him leaving his meal.

"Lunch first, Kook." The younger shake his head.

"I am not leaving for long, I will bring Lisa with me to eat too."

"Or you'll just eating each other face." Sarcasm Jennie but Jungkook is already running. Half of the people in the cafeteria looking at him. A hyper Jeon Jungkook.

--
"Oh my god." She giggled while checking Lisa's phone. "He is so disgusting."

"Put it back. No one say you can check on my phone." Lisa commenting from the sofa near her window. "Its enough Miyeon."

"No. It isn't." The black hair girl commenting. "You need to throw the bomb. Telling them who you are."

"I-" she hesitant while looking out her window. She really lost him, missing him. She could only breaking bit by bit reading his desperate text. He can have everyone, if he is a bad guy he will be with anyone he want. Right.

And why he try so hard to get her back like that?

And that text at 1 in the morning, her heart was cracked when she sees it. She want to run to him right away, hugging him, begging him to stop and just hating her. But she cant, she is the girl who loves the foxy Yuqi more than anything. More than to him. Isn't she?

"I don't know." She said and black hair girl frowning at her. "I am not sure anymore. Isn't there misunderstanding, Miyeon?"

"What do you say?"

"What's about Yuqi and Yoongi? What's about Jungkook? I.... I cant understand. It feels like I've been blinded all this time. I.." she feel hot, the tears just wanted to come down. "I want to stop doing this. Yuqi is right, I shouldn't be doing anything toward Jungkook."

"No. You do something great."

"No I am not. I am in fail. This mission is aborted." Her voice is cracking now. "Now I even love him, Miyeon. What should I do with this stupid heart?"

Miyeon can only looking at Lisa in shocked. She know that Lisa feel something, but she never thought that it will be this big.

"Shut it down!" Lisa flinched and stop crying, she look up at Miyeon who's sitting on her bed. "That heart, shut it down!"