3.7 Blow

"Won't coming with us?" Speak someone make him a little jumpy and the guy who speak chuckled at him. "You spaced out again. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Kookie.." he knows, he can't hide anything from Namjoon and Jin. And he always forced to explain everything.

"Its Lisa, hyung. Damn it." He finally speak up and then hitting the table beside him make a glass of liquor that he drink fall, and breaking. Just like his heart. "I hurt her. I know. I shouldn't have ask her about something that will make her hurt so much. I am stupid. And now she hates me."

"Or not." Speak Namjoon and sat beside his dongsaeng. "How could you know that she hates you if you didn't ask her. You are not even speak a word with her for almost a week." And Jungkook eyeing Namjoon, how the hell his hyung know hong long he had been like this with Lisa.

"She let me to stay away from her."

"Easy. Then you only need to approach her first. Apologizing. She is a good girl. Whatever the problem is it, I think she will give in on you."

"Why?"

"Because she loves you, Kook."

--
"You choose, you end it up by yourself or me." I chuckled by hearing what she said. How dare her.

"Are you threatening me? Do you even knows who I am?" I said and then wrote something on the paper. Act cool and quiet in a library while have a war with someone is really hard. Too hard. But we shouldn't be seen together often. "I do what I do, so you do you."

"You gonna trade your sister with a man like him."

"Are you out of your mind?" I ask impatiently. "I only need time."

"Time for what? To be with Jungkook longer? Begging him for another round."

"Shut-up." I hissed. "You know, I am not begging. I am roaring. They wouldn't make me beg, they would come and ask me for that. If I am that bitch, I'll wrap Jungkook easily around my finger, you won't believe how many times he ask me for sex. But I won't do that. Not if another way I can do to hurt him more unavailable. I want more time to make the wound got deeper, that he will never ever recovered for the rest of his life. Just like mine." she adds. "I can't have this wound alone."

--
"Hey!" Awkwardly he greet her who's busy with her camera on her hand. She currently sat on the balcony at Jin's house. From there you could see the garden with colorful flower. Fountain and green grass. Beautiful.

"Hey." She greets him back smiling thinly. Only by seeing how she smiles already make his heart easy again. How she had such an impact to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Took pictures."

"Can I see?" he asked and then she nod while gesturing him to sit beside her and he do. She gave him her camera. "Wow. You know how to snap." She smiles even wider. Finally.

"Do you like to take pictures." he ask. It's not usual, womans with their craziness over shopping, relaxing yoga, or golf and shits.

"Hmm.."

"Why?"

"Because words too narrow to speak about world." I look at her intensely. She is different. Thats why. That's why he love her. "What?" She asked when he doesn't give her respond but only looking at her.

"You got even prettier." And as if the worlds play him, He saw her blushing. For the first time. "Will you come over for good lunch, my apartment?"

And there they are, at his apartment, shoes scratching all over the front door till the living room. Tops and jeans all the way to the master bedroom. Moan and groan can be heard all over the room.