2.17 Dump

"I said sorry for god sake." He hissed while tailing her make she rolled her eyes in annoyance. He wish this is all only a joke, that he woke up in the morning, waste by the liquor, and naked. With someone that he already forgot her name.

He could remember how they dance the night before at the club and how she desperately leading everything into something more. Another hook up series for him. And he cursed himself more when he realized what his drunk self before soberness hit him like a thunder, he did something worst. In the level where his mom grounded him for a week as if he was a beast who would kill someone if she release him. She is not even giving him his phone.

He fucked up.

"Doll." He call her again trying to reach her hand to be yanked again. Few peoples at the hallway of their faculty already having their show early in the morning but he doesn't buy it. The important thing right now right there is, her forgiveness.

"Stop ignoring me." He snapped when she was about entering her first class while he grounded her with his two long arm beside at the doorway of her class. "I said sorry." He said in a lower tone when he realized how hard her gaze on him.

"And I said its okay." She finally said back. But its only pissed him make he punch the side of the door angrily half chuckled careless of the reddened fist that he uses to punch the poor door.

"Bullshit." He sung and she smirk by his words.

"Same thing with you, Jeon." She hissed now deciding to teach him how to respect her space when she is nice enough. "Full of bullshit."

--
She pissed remembering how she did her make up, polished her nails, wear a beautiful gown and that damn killer heels waiting for him to show up for their dinner time with his family at one of the famous restaurant. She pissed remembering how many times she glanced at her watch on her wrist so many times, on the shiver sending by the cold wind of summer night, by the disappointment that turning from the inside of her heart.

And as if its not worst enough for her to suffer when her phone ringing. It's a group chat, someone sent a video and everyone hyping about it. She opened the video deciding to kill the time while waiting for him when her jaw almost dropped to the ground. Its him,

with his new toy.

--
"I was drunk okay." He reasoned. Not that reason again, oh my fucking god. He should counted it ass his luckiness when I decide to ignore him while I can always hurt him with my words. But guess some peoples like to get hurt. "I was drunk and wasted. I was not even in the right mind-"

"If you were in the right mind you would show up in front of the door of my room for our dinner that night." I cut him off, I am fed up of his lie. "But instead you fuck a girl, and its not enough for you to ashamed me you just fucking record everything and sent it to every people."

"I am sorr-"

"No you are not." I look right in his eyes and I can see guilt in it but its not important anymore. "What you expect me to react when you throwing shits on my face and make me the object of everyone's jokes." I push his chest hard, even thought I know it wont hurt him but I still wanted him to know that it's a wrong thing to do to me.

It hurts me that it feel numb.

"You said being your girlfriend will be all about fun." I said now slowly. "How is it fun for me?" I ask him when a tightening feeling touching my heart. "When in fact you are the only one who feel like it."

You didn't got hurt for real, Lily.  Said the me to myself.

--
I hide when she arrived, walking weakly toward her door's room. Her step halted when she sees a bucket of white roses in front of her door. Bending over to take it from the floor she immediately opening the card which is tagged on it and her brow began to be knitted.

When my heart pounding wanted her to forgive me or at least give it a try by accepting the roses, just like a trash, without wasting any other second she throw it inside the trash bin.

No one dump a beautiful flower, right?