3.11 Pinky Golden

"Wow." He shouts happily, clapping his hand lightly like a boy who got his birthday cake when Lisa open the box that she bring with into his dorm's room.

Its her first time to visit his place, and he feels happy about that. He doesn't even asked her to, when in normal life he should force her to do everything. Kissing him, caressing his head, spoiling him. But today she initiate it herself.

"It's not my birthday." He claimed but still cant take his eyes off of the strawberry on the cake.

"So you don't want cake?" She states and it makes he look away toward her face in speed light and shaking his head cutely.

"Ani. I want it. So much." He protested but still with his most innocent look and it took everything for her to not kissing him. She kissed his nose anyway. And it successfully make him jolted.

"What?"

"What's with you? Why so sudden with all the sweet things? You are not gonna asking for break up right? Because if yes, nah, you should go now." He said in one breath and she chuckled.

"Why would I? You behave very well in the latest week. I just wanna rewarding you. Can't I?"

"It's not you, doll. You are so savage and, not like this. Not sweet at all." He sounds hesitate but she could only chuckled and pull out the plastic knife for the cake. "If you suddenly become like this, I am afraid."

"Bullshit, don't overthink everything. But if you dont like me who act and talk sweet, I will stop." she threats and it make him jump, hugging her tightly while giving her tons of butterfly kisses on her face and neck make her giggled more.

"Please, be sweet. I like it. I love it."

"Nice." She hummed and kiss him back when he reach her lips. Hungrily. And he taken aback. "Can I kiss you everyday?"

Stupid question, he thought. She even can fuck him everytime she wants him. But he nods anyway.

"Nice." She play with his bang. "Eat the cake now, okay."

"But in what celebration is this?"

"To celebrate my heart beats." She said shortly, he is so confused but give in anyway. Cutting the cake and eat it. After he finish with almost half pf the cake she took an envelop from her bag and gave it to him. "My gift."

Impatiently he open the envelope and found an empty golden hard paper.

"A blank golden card? Wow." He looks confused, his eyes so round and it looks cute.

"I'll guarantee one of your wish." She then spoke make him look at her, with a really look.

"Anything?"

"Anything." She nodded and pecking his cheeks.

"Pinky promise."

"Pinky promise."

"Nice." He said and hug her tightly. "I'll use this wisely."

--
"Hi, where are you doll? I am outside." He said nearly freezing standing outside his car, wearing his matching suit, black and gucci. Taehyung specially help him for the night.

"Hi, Jeon. What are you doing outside?" Said the girl from another line. Sounds not really happy at all.

"For the dinner, with your parents. Don't tell me you forget it." He frowns and bite his own lips. "Its freaking cold. You'll gonna come or should I come to your room?"

"I don't forget, I already in here in my house." And he stops trembling, looking at the infinity while his body frozen bit by bit, even his brain also frozen now.

"But-" he said but then hesitate to talk. Looking at his outfit sadly, he already imagine her parents loving his fashion sense and will praise him for his look. But she left him.

"Thanks for remind me. But I don't forget." He keeps on silence. "Go home, Jeon."

Crack

Crack.

The sound of his heart.