4.9 Dog

"Jeon." She warn him when he sneaks his hand all over her body, she was only on the towel, just finish her shower, and get ready for the uni when she felt strong arm circling her hips and start to play around.

"Hmm?" He asked but still keep his hand around, feeling her curve as if its the last time for him to hold her. He has no idea about the thought, he doesn't want it but he is aware, Lisa is not the toys he usually play with. She is different.

She wont run after him after he breaks her for so many times. And even thought she is still in there today, its because of him. Lowering his dignity, begging and kneeling for her forgiveness. He is aware that she can be gone every time he make a wrong move.

He should be careful.

"I just finish my shower." She said again found herself a high waist jeans with a yellow shirt on her hand.

"I know. You smell good." He said mindlessly smiling while giving her butterfly kiss on her back neck.

"And I have class an hour from now."

"An hour is a long time. Long enough for breakfast or something more interesting."

"I'll have breakfast with Leo today. So know your place." She warn.

"Taeyong?" He then releasing her immediately when the name just popped out. "You'll eat with Taeyong?"

"Leo. I said Leo. And Leo is happen to be Taeyong's pet. So.."

"So.."

"Yes exactly." She chuckled as if he is an idiot. How could Leo found his way to eat with her if its not with Taeyong.

"I don't like him."

"And what's my concern here?" She then let go of his hand from her hips and wearing her bra before putting on her yellow shirt.

"I am your boyfriend. You should take care of my feeling, doll. Like really." He rolled his eyes and popping his tongue inside his cheeks again.

"I like Leo." She states and the man face palming himself.

"I hate you, doll." He is sulking and she is chuckling secretly because he is so cute when he is jealous like this. "I swear to you I wont let you to meet Miri or mom or me my self. I really hate-"

"Wont you come?" She cuts his words and then reality hitting his head when his eyes rounding in excitement.

"Sure. I'll be ready in 10." He then rushed toward bathroom.

"No. 5."

"Okay, 5. Deal." He shouts from the bathroom. "What the fuck with cats and their owner. I cant believe this." He cursed inside the bathroom and its so adorable for her to hold on her laugh.

He then rushed to his backpack, taking his new shirt and new jean. Putting it on. She helps him combing his messy hair make him smiling like an idiot while stealing some pecks on her lips and cheeks.

"So who you'll gonna be this morning in front of Leo?" She then asked taking a strand of his bang to the side. He is so handsome. He puffed his cheeks and faking his smile before turning to see her in her eyes.

"I'll be good."

"Nice. Then now.." he looks at her curious but looking at she smirk make him rolled his eyes knowing that she'll step on his dignity as a joke again. "Paw!"

"I am not a dog." He complain weakly but still giving her his hand and walking to the front door.

"Too bad. I am starting to love dog."

"But you said you love Leo. And Leo is a cat. You lied. You love dog because you want me to be a dog. And you-"

"Shut up before I ruin your lucky day." She warns him and he shuts up immediately. "Good boy."