6.6 Help

"We will had collaboration with Mr. Liu's company next year." Said Yoongi whispering on her ear looking at where the said man stood.

Namjoon gave her great burden, he want her to representing him in every even party and charity. The boring events and she has to smile until she felt her mouth almost ripped. She was trying to complain, rebelling, that's how Namjoon call her attitude while smiling. But he never listen. She should be wherever he want for two months.

And when tonight, for the party from one of big company, when she try to tell Namjoon that she got health issue, he send Yoongi to her.

"And Miss Shin will be married with the oldest son of Bae's family." Continue Yoongi while one in awhile smiling when his stare met with someone he knew.

"Do I need to know that fucking information?" Lisa hissed thinking too much about too many information he gave. Her brain wont content that.

"Just in case you are forced to talk with them, you'll thank me."

"First of all, I rather avoiding to meet eyes with everyone."

"And how about sociating thing Namjoon ask you to do?"

"I told him I don't want to go. And lastly, I only a fucking dance trainer in his company, a newbie. He will make everyone misunderstanding for this special treatment."

"He has fiancé." she look at Yoongi before frowning and turn to the balcony again. "A new one. And we need to socializing. So no, no balcony now."

"Please, oppa." There, his weakness. Her, with a puppy eyes, pouting lips. Pink tint spreading from his neck to his cheeks, stupid. He sigh and gave up.

"I'll come after I talk shits with few people." She jumps and then hugging him before nodding happily.

"Wo ai ni." She cutely giving him a tiny finger love and he swat her hand playfully before walking away.

"You don't mean it." She heard it but choose to ignore his comment and watching him leaving her. And walk to the balcony, she had goosebump immediately. She hissed and hugging herself, cursing for choosing another revealing dress.

She looks at the star and found her heart calming. She smiles and her heart began to thumping, aching. She has the heavy thought after Jackson red handing her having lunch with Jeon Jungkook. He scold her for relating her life with him again.

Yes he knows.

He was the cousin of Yuqi. And she live with Yuqi's family after leaving Seoul. He knows who is Jungkook, what had happen between him and Yuqi, and what happen between him and her. Jackson practically become her brother, her friend and her father.

Even thought he is a crack head, always making her smiling, was his talent, he can also become a scary person when he is serious. He is so protective, more even when he lost Yuqi.

"If this is your intention coming back to here, I'll kick your ass back to Beijing right way."

"Shouldn't you socializing?" She almost jump but holding her dignity she only touch her chest when she hear those voice. Damn. "Namjoon hyung will be angry if he know." he said softly.

"Its rather you or Yoongi oppa. At least I know who I should poisoned." He chuckled to hear her comeback words.

"Why cant you call me oppa?" He then stand beside her just like another night. And just like those night, his suit wrapping around her shoulder as her blanket, with the strong scent of him. She look at him in disbelieve. Disgust.

"Fyi, I am older than you." She said and look in front again.

"Just pretend to be younger than me."

"Aren't you disrespectful at me?"

"Just a little." He smiles and put his hand inside his pants pocket. He might be cold now. "Just wondering how it feel like to hear you calling me oppa." She look at him who look at the front confused. "I envy of hyungs."

"Stop being childish. You get jealous easily." She spat and motioning to take off the suit but he hold it to let it still. She being stubborn and him being competitive making them looks like fighting over something big and in the end, she lost.

"Alright, go die freezing out here." She sarcastically saying and turning back.

"Where will you go?" She stop her step and look at him, boring.

"Helping you." She said but he just looking at her like a lost puppy. "To stay loyal. If you keep talking to me, you'll falling for me again."

--
"Jungkook was there." Yoongi said before letting her to take off the seatbelt of the car. She slowly looking at his direction. "Good luck." He said and unlocking the car door.

She hesitant to open the door make him to look at her in confusion.

"Do you love Yuqi, oppa?"

--
She put her right hand up and steal the attention from the pretty lady who just entering the café with a confuse look. And then she smiles before running to give a hug for her friend.

"I am glad you call me." She said and sitting across her friend.

"We already met." Lisa scoffed and then giving her friend, Jisoo, the menu while calling the waitress with her hand motion. "And I am a little afraid when you didn't spare your eyes on me as if you denying my existence."

"Stupid." Jisoo then playfully hitting her friend's hand before scolding her. "I just thought that you probably need more time to adjust."

"How's life?" Lisa asked after the waitress leave with Jisoo's order. Jisoo hesitant before smiling, its a fake one.

"Great."

"Jin oppa, huh?" Lisa teasing her unnie. And the other one only groan in annoyance. "And living together."

"Yeah, I am a happy lady." She state with a thin smile but not even reaching her eyes. "I guess."

"Will you take another step?" Jisoo frowned and catching what Lisa' mean.

"Did he tell you?" Lisa nods.

"He tell me he propose to almost 7 times and you still........need time."

"Yeah. I need more time."

"Time is not the answer unnie." Lisa said and take Jisoo's hand on her. "Listen, if you want Taehyung you don't need to stay with Jin oppa, if you need to be with Jin oppa you should erase Taehyung."

"And you still remember what my heart want." Jisoo said mocking Lisa. "I hate you."

"I am sorry. I know I am a bitch, I sleep with him even thought I know that you have a romantic feeling for him."

"Enough to blame yourself."

"What?"

"He tell me that he rape you." Lisa become silent in an instant and feel goosebump all over her body again. "Its not because you sleep with him that I cant be with Taehyung anymore." She said and holding Lisa's hand back and kissing the hand lightly. "I cant be with someone who hurt someone that I love. I cant be with him because he hurt you."

--