3.14 Japan

"Kook, enough." He shout and drag the younger to the door's club but he refused. Holding up his whisky bottle up and smirking.

"Let me get laid, hyung. Urgh, my dick miss some pussy."

"For god sake, come back here before you got scolded by Jin hyung or Namjoon hyung."

"Nooooooooo. I hate you."

"You'll thank me tomorrow." He said and dragging the tipsy Jungkook outside. Throwing him into their car and drive it to their hotel. "God, for what sin I committed to do this shit for you." he grunted and it makes the younger chuckled.

"I told you, you can leave. Who told you to tailing me." He mocks.

"And let you fuck random chicks again? Like the old time when Lisa is not exist in your life?"

"Dont." He spoke loudly. "Don't mention that fucking saint name. I hate it." He throws his tantrum away.

"Why?"

"Because I hate her."

"And why did you hate her? Tell me so we will find the way out. Not with this." He desperately said and holding his younger brother's hand. "Let me know your feeling, share your pain, kookie-ya."

No. I can't tell it to anyone. It such a shame. It's a big humiliation. It's a big lost.

"Three weeks hiding from her, from us. Fortunately I can find you here. Or else, I don't know what to do. Jin hyung probably will hire an actual FBI or CIA to find you."

"Jimin-ssi, stop exaggerating." He shouts giggling. "I am no one. Then why people will do such thing to find me."

"You are precious Kookie."

"Then why she doesn't try to find me?" He screams and it shutting down Park Jimin in front of him. "Then why she hides me from her world? Why she hides me from her parents? Why?"

"Maybe it's not her intention, Kook."

"Fuck off with your sweet nothing, hyung. She doesnt love me. That's the conclusion and I hate to love her. I hate to feel that feeling. I told you there is no one will love me genuinely, I am cursed."

"Kook."

"Enough. We ain't gonna talk about her. Or else you should go. Let me in peace." With that the younger hide his face with a pillow and soon falling asleep.

--
"Hyung, look at me. Pose, pose." I tease Jimin hyung when he walk in front of me. He confused looking at my direction and in a blink he nearly kill me with that sweet smile. Its not fair how he looks that good. Is that why Rosé cant get over him?

"I am hungry kook." He state when I look at street art, some tattoo pictures exhibited and I want one.

"Hyung, what if i put on tattoo on me, like this one?" I asked not bothering to look at Jimin hyung because I know he must be sulking now.

"It looks good, but I am hungry. Let's eat."

"Or with this one? A wing, so I could fly."

"Cut the bullshit, lets eat or I will eat you." With that we ended up filling our stomach with risotto and rabbit meat. "It tastes so good. Jin hyung will love to taste this."

"Hmm." I responded and checking on my phone. Looking at the messages, from hyungs and noonas, mostly from Rosé and Jennie, but there is no her. So I throw the phone angrily on the table. "I need to go to the toilet."

I wash my face with cold water and looking at my reflection. Do I look like someone with so many minus side? Why did she hide me? I can't think any reasons and I sigh. I cant get her out of my mind.

I was about to open the door to exit the toilet when the door opened showing the petite girl with a super tight sexy black dress who's sat across our table looking at me hungrily. I rose my brows.

"You got the wrong place, lady." I told her but she only smirks and impudently laying her hand on my hard chest.

"You look fine." She muttered. I know.

"So?"

"Want a quicky?"

Fuck.

--
"Damn it, Kook." I was shocked and freeze on my spot when I just got out from the toilet, with a mess woman behind me, and unzipping jeans on me.

It's not the only case, that Jimin hyung look at me in disgust. But it's because of someone behind him. My grim reaper.

A girl with a dirt blonde hair, and black jacket along with black cabaret hat on. Red lips and doe eyes.

A girl who I missed the most.

I studied her face, I really miss her. But when I met her eyes, that its saddened, that's how it fits the puzzle.

"Doll."

--
"I am your nightmare."