2.11 Good Man

"Don't kiss me!" She whispered while gritting her jaw together as Jungkook kissed her cheek softly while they walk inside his bed room, putting the show for the parents who was looking at them happily downstair.

"You are so beautiful." He said with wide smile and opened the door only to be greeted with a white puddle who jump instantly toward Jungkook, make the boy fall backward to the floor.

Barking and licking the boys who's giggled like a tiny little child make a smile painted on her face too. Instantly forgetting a thousand and one way to kill the man who kiss her lately.

"Miri-yah." He said and playing with the puddle. Kissing it face and bring her with him on his hand. "Let me introduce you, she is my girlfriend, Lisa. Lisa, she is Miri."

Bark.

"Oh." She flinched when she is about to touch the puddle and take her hand back.

"She said hello." Said the man with a proud smile still painted on his lips. "Wanna hold her?" He asked and without giving her the time to process he already hand Miri to her who look lost and confused how to hold the puppy. "Let's get inside." Then he place his hand on her waist and drag the female inside his bedroom.

White, everything is white. The bed, the sofa, the curtain, the wall. It looks so bright and large. He lead her to take a seat on the sofa, sat side by side and together admiring the cute puppy.

"So... how you find my house?" He asked still caressing the puppy who was eagerly biting his hand gently make the man giggled. She look at his face and focus on the puppy again.

"I were with Namjoon oppa."

"Yesterday with Yoongi hyung and now with Namjoon hyung, you really are so popular after becoming my girlfriend huh?" He furrowed his brows, and mumble. She click her tongue and not wanting to open her mouth again. It will ruin every good mood because of Miri right now.

"Nice dress." He commented.

"I borrow it from Namjoon oppa. It belongs to his fiancé."

"So you know that he is engaged. That's good." He nodded his head and smiling again. "By the way thanks, Lisa. You safe me tonight."

"I still feel guilty everytime I look at your mother's eyes." She bit her lips and that guilt grow bigger and bigger like a balloon.

"She likes you. But we are not lie to my parents after all. We are in relationship, aren't we?"

"Yeah, but not that kind of thing. She looks like ready to bring moon out there for me. It scared me. What if she will hate you after she know what is really happen." She huffed and kissing Miri softly, humming make the puppy slowly closing her eyes. Sleepy puppy. "How I wish you can be a good man, so you would give her a real good daughter in law. Your mother is so kind, too kind for you."

"Don't insult me." He spoke clearly. "And yeah, I wish I am the good man like you said." She look at him who is now already watching her intently.

"Of course you can if you want." She said softly still boring inside his eyes.

"Not that easy, doll." He then look away, what's going on in that mind, Jeon Jungkook?

"Being a good man, means you are weak for something, someone and I don't like the feeling." He sigh. "And I am happy the way I am right now. Isn't it the important thing to do now?"

"Even when your act will hurt and kill someone?"

--
He looks at her who lay and sleep peacefully while holding Miri in her embrace. Her face look so naive and innocent. Just like an angel. Her pointed nose, her plump lips, her long eyelashes, she is a true barbie doll.

Why can't she be like another woman? So she will stop to attract him into her charisma more and more because he hates the way she lead him to be trapped inside her world again and again.

It's not a big deal when he would spent the night, fucking different girl every night, but nowadays even when he sticking his dick deep inside someone pussy, her face will always be the one who full fill his mind. Even when he reach his climax he couldn't make himself stop to moaning her name.

She is a drug for him. His heroin. And he doesn't like the idea. When she act cold and careless, he will feel something aches inside his chest. He doesn't know what it is. But he clearly doesn't like it.

She is so different, he can't say what she felt. What she want. What she think. She is a difficult maze that he can't escape from.

He thought she is heartless, never feeling something beside hatred but it was wrong. When they talk on the dining table he studied things that she always keep when she talk to his parents. And he felt like nothing important for her. He know nothing about her.

"I have a sibling. But she died." And for the first time I could see something glistening on her eyes. Tears. She can feel something too. "My mom was so worried that's why she sent me to a dorm with all girl back then in Thailand. And after long of arguments they asked me to come and live with them in here." She was smiling, but I know it hurts her deep down there.

Maybe I was too harsh to her, she clearly so fragile and vulnerable. Just because she always spat venom on every words she said, it doesn't mean to hurt other. She only wanted to protect herself.

"Will you look at me, if I become a good man, doll?" He whispered before  fall deep in his sleep.

--
"He is in a good mood today." I smile when I see Namjoon and Yoongi walk with me as I exit the class. I nodded.

"He never stop blabbering about Miri. Huh." Yoongi said and snort. "Holly is way better than Miri in anyway possible."

"Urgh, hyung not with that topic again." Grunting Namjoon from my left make me laugh. Holly was Yoongi's puppy. He loves the dog. You can see how Min Yoongi become a cute man when he faces Holly. Holly was his weak point. "When will you stop to fight about the puppy."

"Yeah, because breed can do nothing."

"Ya, stop insulting my dog." Complained Namjoon, sulking the way he stomped his feet.

"You two stop, can you?" I said after they throw dead stare toward each other ready to kill each other. "I am hungry. Feed me."

With that they nodded and walk without talk anything. Great. I have two sulking childs to babysit now. Namjoon leave me and Yoongi while he make the order for us in canteen's counter.

"How's aunty and uncle?" He asked while he pull out sketch book from his bag.

"They are good. And nice." I grinned when I recalling the memories.

"So you are in a good term with Jungkook now?"

"We never fight." I said and look at how he wrote something. A song lyric.

"Thanks to safe him." I chuckled when he look at me and said that with a serious face.

"Yeah, he owe me a life time for that."