2.7 Disgusting

"Lisaaaaaaaaa." I groan when she left me hanging. We have this barbecue party again for Yoongi hyung's birthday, and I ask her to act lovey dovey with me which is she agreed after 30 minutes of whining.

Helping her to grill meat I was about to kiss her when she move to the side make me stumble and almost kissing the ground. And that's not funny. Namjoon hyung chuckled thinking that we are the sweetest couple of the century watching us bickering in almost every second.

"What?" She asked innocently and gave no regret in her voice, still watching the meat so it won't get burn. I want to grill her.

"Urghh... Just forget it." I said stomping my feet on the ground and walk toward the house, wanting so bad drinking something cold to cool down my nerves. She is really something. Evil and angel in one frame. Ice and fire in one form.

--
"You are so cute guys." Namjoon commented after watching how Jungkook sulking and disappearing inside the house. He think Jungkook is so cute acting in front of his girlfriend, Lisa, which is usually he will try to keep cool in front of them. Charisma, he said.

"He is so cute." She said chuckled lightly still focus on the meat.

"But Lisa, can I ask you something?" She nodded while smiling at him. "Why did you choose Jungkook? From what I see Tae and Jimin likes you too. And.."

"And?" She asked.

"I know you were talking with Miyeon. And I know that she hates Jungkook to the root. I thought you are her friend at first. But here you are."

"People said that oneday stone would break by the water drop." She said shortly. "I don't care what other said, what I know that he want me now."

"And don't tell me that you don't know what Jungkook did behind you." Namjoon sigh and feel not liking how his heart react toward her condition. He was one from the few people who make bet of her, and why he wanted to cry now? Is it because he approve her already as a true friend like how he felt about 3 of other girls in the colony? He is not sure.

"That's fine. I understand his need." Not even flinching she flip the meat effortlessly and take the cooked one onto the plate. "Beside I was the one who had failed, I can't give what he needs."

"Why? Doesn't he look alluring enough for you?" She snort and simply laugh and finally looking at Namjoon.

"Not everyone like sex, Joonie oppa."

--
"So you are sharing your boyfriend with Rosé?" I was munching my steak when Yoongi ask me emotionless, watching my expression changed, but nah, I won't gave that. I shrugged my shoulder and smile. "It was only 2 weeks ago. And he already being touché with other girl."

"Don't blame him, oppa. Honestly I am glad that he knows how to release his frustration beside nagging on me to had sex with him." I said lightly as if its not a taboo thing to talk. Yoongi almost popped out his eye balls from its socket listening to me. "He annoys me so much."

"Don't you feel something?"

"Disgusting." I answer quickly then just realized i made a wrong move and try to cover it. "I feel disgusting to be touched and touching other people."

"Oh. Do you have a trauma related to sex?" He ask carefully.

"Not mine. But my sister. So I feel like itchy to touch what other had been touched. Just thinking how much bacteria sticking on their skin like... euww." And he chuckled.

"What about this?" He then playfully touching her hand make her flinch and take her hand back. "Woah, you are so mean, do you think I have disease." He laugh showing his gummy smile still trying to touch my hand but she dodge him slily.

"So, why won't you change?"

"For who?"

"For him of course."

"Does he even worth it?" And he is speechless. Maybe try to read her mind but he can't. No one ever can.

"He is your boyfriend." He said after thinking hard. "You should sacrifice or change for his good. Who knows with your change he will stop fucking around random girls like now. And you will have him all with you yourself. Win win solution right?"

"I don't think he will ever appreciate what other sacrifice made for him even if I do that, oppa." I say eyeing Jungkook who's caressing Rosé's hair, while Rosé sat on his lap. Smiling ear to ear. "He had to wake up by his own will."

"Why don't you try?"

"Nah. That's impossible." I said then looking at Yoongi's eyes, boring that eyes. "He is not you."

--
"So you are flirting with Yoongi hyung in front of everyone, huh?" He asked when he dragged me from the table toward one of the room balcony where no one can see us.

"Don't be ridiculous, we were just chatting."

"Holding hand." He mocked. What the  fuck he want me to do?

"At least I wasn't sat on his lap." I said shortly eyeing the bird on one of the tree branches. I just know Jungkook now watching me, studying my face. "Stop studying me, you won't even graduate." I beam.

"So you are jealous?" He said then chuckling and there is, I want to punch him, ripping his mouth so he wont be able to speak or smirk again. Its annoy me to the bone.

"Fine. Think as you wish." Told me about to leave but he back hugging me make struggle to let go. "Don't touch me."

"I can touch you, you are my girlfriend. Didn't you feel jealous because of what I did to Rosé so let me show you how your boyfriend worshipping you."

"Hand off you man whore."

"Ouch, that's too much. Let see how loud I can make you scream beside this one." He then flip me, face to face with him. "Let's punish this little naughty kitten." Before I could protest he already brushing his lips on mine, I can't move more and it makes him smirk. Holly, I can feel he is smirking while sucking my lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmhhhhh...." low moan escaped from his lips when he angled his head to the right and left and lightly thrusting his wet flesh inside his mouth on me, asking for the entrance. No. Don't Lisa. You already survive for years, you've trained yourself. No.

"Fuck." He cursed when I didn't give what he asked for and suddenly I can feel his hand on my bottom, squeezing my ass hard which is make me gasp. And he thrust his tongue deep and wet inside my mouth. Can't even move he then exploring my mouth as if he never taste water for a whole month. His hand still squeezing shamelessly, eyes still opened I could only scolding myself for not reacting. And then they are, his eyes shot open, watching me, that's when it woke me up. That eyes, the eyes full of lust, I want to chope it.

The eyes that Yuqi love so much. The eyes which is belong to someone who destroy my Yuqi.

With the last power I had in my body I push him, hard. We are panting for air and he looks so shocked. Without hesitation I walk to him and give him a great hard slap across his face. That's for your bad manner, fuck boy.

"Disgusting."